GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grand Theft Auto 5

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Read up on it. Its pretty intense. You choose from an assortment of devices.

Most of the reviews even mention "emotional scarring" and that you HAVE to play to advance in the story.

I haven't played it but that's an interesting design choice. I fail to see how a few button clicks in a torture scene is worse than the rest of the game that involves shooting, driving over people, and chucking grenades at cops.

JhnR

Banned
I can't stop playing......WOW THIS GAMEE

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
Read up on it. Its pretty intense. You choose from an assortment of devices.

Most of the reviews even mention "emotional scarring" and that you HAVE to play to advance in the story.

I played the torture scene last night, it would be pretty intense for someone who's not desensitized to that type of stuff. You get to choose between various devices to get the guy to talk. You can pull his teeth out with pliers, smash his knees with a giant wrench, electrocute him, and water board him. Not really a big deal to me since GTA is very cartoonish animation, but I can see how it would be very disturbing to someone who doesn't watch horror movies and is squeamish. They should allow people to skip it if they want to like COD allows with certain scenes.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
I played the torture scene last night, it would be pretty intense for someone who's not desensitized to that type of stuff. You get to choose between various devices to get the guy to talk. You can pull his teeth out with pliers, smash his knees with a giant wrench, electrocute him, and water board him. Not really a big deal to me since GTA is very cartoonish animation, but I can see how it would be very disturbing to someone who doesn't watch horror movies and is squeamish. They should allow people to skip it if they want to like COD allows with certain scenes.

Holy shit, I needa get I that level!!

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion

Tell that to the boner I got during my private dance.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Confession: I was pretty bored watching Taken until he strapped the guy to a chair and electrocuted him, then I had to put away my magazine.

GOBbluth

Ready to race!
I got a problem guys. Bought this Wednesday night stayed up till 3 am playing. And then wake up at 720 for work.

Promised myself I wouldn't do it last night. And my goal of quitting at midnight became 1:30. Then at 1:30, I got the airplane with Trevor and stayed up till 2:20.

So tired.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I'm stoked. I'm getting it today after work. Wife will be out of town this weekend and I have no plans!

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
lol you dudes are in for a good one. I'm usually never home but this game has changed the game. haha I literally stay in on the game from when I get home(6-6:30) to around 1-2am. wake up at 7Am. lol i noticed i dont even eat dinner, just snakcs. we're all gonna be fucked up in acouple days. mentality of frank and Trevor's drug addiction.