GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy: Depo R LED Taillights

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
These lights look awesome!

Do you have both Dark Cherry (no fog) & Black Cherry in stock atm?

Might make my decision on which to buy a little easier! haha

Thanks,
-Nort

Yes we do. Plenty of Black Cherry! No worries, buy when ready.

New 2,

Buy when you can. I'm gonna do a tax extension so people can buy when ready. Don't want anyone extending there comfortable expenses.

-Dose

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Lights dry ever since I straightened out the gasket. Thanks brah!

jolebole

Ready to race!
The ones I installed were on a White GTI with Smoke Black tails... I must say it was unique. On a Black car would look slick...maybe some photoshop:

Im going to order Dark Cherry. The Smoked lights above are nice but I like the close to OEM look. I think the Dark Cherry withTinted Turn would look awesome on your Blue!

We need some photoshop...

If I had a white GTI theese are the ones that I would get. :D

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Man it really sucks being on the other end of the country. Feels like it's taking forever for mine to arrive. I keep checking my package app on my phone every couple of hours just to see if it's even in the state.

Always the worst part of purchasing something through the internet.

I'm in Charlotte and it took less than a week to get here. Ordered and shipped on a Friday. .....re-routed/delivered to a nearby FedEx Office on the following Wednesday morning.

jimb213

Received the tails yesterday and put them on in about 45 minutes without any issues. Did some tweaking today and this is the outcome. Very happy with the choice. Props to Dose for handling this group buy and his customer service skills. Great seller.

Damn you! I had decided on black cherry for my car, but that looks really, really, really great!

I'm undecided again...

Brendon

Ready to race!
Just came in this morning. Dark cherry on my TR. I like them a lot. I have already received compliments on them.

KilleenGTI

Ready to race!
Just a quick follow-up: I installed DC w/o fog on my TR about 2 months ago. Since then, I have been flagged down about half a dozen times by people asking about the lights, wherre I got them, complimenting the look, etc. While at first I was aprehensive about spending this kind of money for something purely cosmetic, this has become one of my favorite mods.

Thanks again, Dose!

Hotpocketdeath

Mine came in today. Almost couldn't install them due to rain, but the sun came out and had enough time to get them in.

Took a few tries to get the right coding (3rd time's the charm), but all is well and looks good. I'm pleased with how they look.

I would post pics, but I am in need of a car wash.

Brendon

Ready to race!
Car looks awesome Brendon! What I would do for some Florida sun!!!

Beautiful day today. Thanks again Dose. Everything from ordering to payment to shipping went great. Fitment is awesome and the packaging was good. It's a pleasure doing business with you my friend. I love them!

They look great.

Wow, sure looks like a warm sunny day. :cry:

Thanks. This is the one thing I would miss about moving back up north. I was in shorts and a tee all day and it's the beginning of March!

golfpro2112

Passed Driver's Ed
Damn you! I had decided on black cherry for my car, but that looks really, really, really great!

I'm undecided again...

Too Funny!!! I was on the fence too when I finally pulled the trigger on the Black Smoke. Added a pic of the tails at night to aid in your indecision. :D

Attachments

• DSC_0627.jpg
    DSC_0627.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 283
Status
Not open for further replies.