GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Guns Guns Guns

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
XD .45 Tactical
Remington 870 (trap gun)
Ruger 10/22 (RIP - ruined in a flood, but the best gun ever)

Goobax

Ready to race!
I have had many over the years, but here are the ones I have kept.
Rifles that get little to no use these days from left to right
Rem 770 30/06, Mosin Nagant 7.62x54, m4 carbine, Winchester BA .22, Ruger 10/22

What I ran my first 3-gun with last year, Rem 870 marine, Dissy AR I built with Larue/BCM/Magpul/Geissele parts, glock 21

ARs a1/m4, m4 carbine, m16/a4 clone

Glock 23 (sold)

Glock 21 with 10mm barrel (sold the barrel, didn't care for 10mm)

My Mossberg 930 I had shortened for 3-gun

My 1911

My LaRue stealth dissy in stages trying to fight the right set up for me

My glock 21SF next to my glock 17

Edit: what I would like for this year is to get a predatAR and an OBR Heavy, maybe a M&P 9mm fullsize

Last edited:

Moxie1

Ready to race!
Damn fine collection, sir!

I have the magpul iPhone case, too. Great buy.

What do you think of the 770? I was considering it in a .308

Goobax

Ready to race!
I hate it lol. The bolt is absolute rubbish and sticks way too much. It could be a bit better with the short action of a 308 but with the long bolt its slow, sticky and not fluid. I would save the money and get the 700. The stock is also not up to snuff and there are no aftermarket ones available. I am going to sell it pretty soon and just get a 700 instead.

Thanks for the compliment and yes the iphone case from magpul rocks.

Bigmack74

Ready to race!
Glock 21 and Kimber pro carry II

Moxie1

Ready to race!
Haha... Thanks for the review. Seemed a little too good to be true for the price tag. I guess if I'm going to drop $$$ on a .308 I'll check out the 700 and maybe some CZ rifles, too. I've always loved the manlicher style stocks on some of the CZ's.

CrzyP

Ready to race!
I just got into firearms last year. So far I only have two weapons.

Taurus PT1911 ALR
Ruger 10/22 Carbine

I'm looking to get the new Ruger American in .308. I'm just waiting for one to show up locally so I can check it out.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Anyone own an M14 clone? I've though about getting one but it's kind of useless in the suburbs.

Moxie1

Ready to race!
If you want something for home defense, get a tactical shotgun. Most rifle ammo will go through walls, insulation, and siding and then straight into your neighbor's kitchen table.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
That's my problem with a 7.62. I just want one, I can't explain it.

Goobax

Ready to race!
Anyone own an M14 clone? I've though about getting one but it's kind of useless in the suburbs.

Norinco makes a fairly decent one but if you don't want the Springfield because of price, I would settle for the Polytech. USGI mags are all I would use though.

Moxie1

Ready to race!
Not a huge fan of the trigger on the XD, but this may replace the Sig P938 on my "to get" list.

The new XDs. Almost the exact same specs as the P938 but in a .45. :D

Last edited:

Phalanxr

Ready to race!

If you were near Fort Walton id sell you my M1A Scout w/ wood stock. Owned it for 2 years, it still hasnt seen a single shot fired out of her. Brand new haha.

For alot cheaper then youd ever find it anywhere else.