GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

harry potters evo

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
Dad is smoking crack.

bling bling has his crack pipe hidden in his collar

ONGIE

jeeess...poor guy..he turns 16 and gets an evo, his missing out bigtime...plenty of time for a car...at that age I had a push bike to chase the chicks with..ahh 16, it was awesome.

bike.jpg

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
4.3 gpa.. thats hella smart... for a highschool kid.. but really i don't think he could handel that monster..

4.3 isn't hard to get in high school especially with that "No child left behind" law we have. It only takes a couple of AP classes to bring your GPA that high. Besides, high school classes were a joke. I never had a problem getting As and Bs and I owned an XBox and a PS2.

On that note, that's REALLY responsible parenting. Giving a nub ass 16 y.o. kid a 500hp car. The guy behind the camera is so irritating too. Listening to him was like having someone stab my ears with a blunt object.:thumbdown:

4.3 isn't hard to get in high school especially with that "No child left behind" law we have. It only takes a couple of AP classes to bring your GPA that high. Besides, high school classes were a joke. I never had a problem getting As and Bs and I owned an XBox and a PS2.

On that note, that's REALLY responsible parenting. Giving a nub ass 16 y.o. kid a 500hp car. The guy behind the camera is so irritating too. Listening to him was like having someone stab my ears with a blunt object.:thumbdown:

yeah i think that's very stupid. giving a somewhat inexperienced driver a car that can pretty much outrun any other car on the streets.

:thumbdown:

my kid's first car is gonna be an '84 buick.

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
Dumb to give a kid that much power, but hating on the kid is just dumb. I've never understood people who get pissed at people with nice stuff.

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
Dumb to give a kid that much power, but hating on the kid is just dumb. I've never understood people who get pissed at people with nice stuff.

+1, not supporting that he should have a 500whp EVO, but what's wrong with having nice stuff?

I rather have my kid in a safe brand sparking new Volvo, BMW, Mercedes, Lexus or anything with good reliability and a 5 stars crash rating, then a beat up car shit box.

I mean seriously, would you guys want you own flesh to be in some dangerous and unreliable car!? Especially if its your daughter!?

nothing's wrong with having nice stuff, but everything should be to proportion. sure, i'd put my kid in a bmw or benz, AFTER he actually gets the hang of driving. in this situation, we have a 16 year old kid with very minimal driving experience. putting him in a 500 whp mitsubishi isn't exactly the smartest thing to do.

first off, he's more likely to do stupid shit, because of the power his car has and because he just started driving. he likes the adrenaline rush. second, i wouldn't exactly call that car safe.

big difference between a 2009 mercedes c300 for example, and a 500 whp japanese import.

then again, he could just be compensating the fast car for his son's fucked up face and tiny dick. unfortunately there's that certain group of people that think with their heads in their ass.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
+1, not supporting that he should have a 500whp EVO, but what's wrong with having nice stuff?

I rather have my kid in a safe brand sparking new Volvo, BMW, Mercedes, Lexus or anything with good reliability and a 5 stars crash rating, then a beat up car shit box.

I mean seriously, would you guys want you own flesh to be in some dangerous and unreliable car!? Especially if its your daughter!?

There's a difference between wanting your own flesh and blood to be in a safe car than putting them in to a car that is obviously not suited for his/her ability. Putting a child, and yes, at 16 he is still a child, in a 500 hp car is just as irresponsible as putting him in a pos cage with four wheels. I would argue that it's even more irresponsible to put him in a car with that much power. Because now, he's driving around with a deadly weapon and the parent just put other people on the road in danger.

Even if he is a "responsible" kid, the temptation to give in to peer pressure is there. I would imagine that he will brag about his car to his friends, who in turn will ask him for a ride, and then egg him on to punch that bad boy. Now you have an accident waiting to happen.

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
I am not supporting a kid getting 500+hp car. That is obviously very dangerous, I mean I can't think of one kid that would be able to keep his/her cool with that kind of car.

but..

My point is how often you guys bash on people (kids) with nice car. If you look down a couple of thread there is one about X5 and everyone is saying how rich kids in SUV is this and that, and they should all drive a 1992 olds cutless.

i dont really mind "rich kids" in x5s or whatever, i grew up around those kinds of kids so you could say i'm used to it. but this thread takes the cake.

-wiretap-

hax0r
I know a kid that had a Lambo when he was 16 years old, lol.