GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hey MK6 in Atlanta area

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
what is your suspension set up? and tire size? rim size?

GoLfUnV

Ready to race!
17x8 et35, 215/45/17 H&R sport springs, oem struts, f+r hochkis swaybars(set on medium, i might try hard, and see if that will reduce rubbing),

derek131

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello all I am picking up a 2013 Drivers edition 6sp csg GTI next tuesday. I am very excited about it and am looking forward to taking part in a new community.

GoLfUnV

Ready to race!
Rubbing on all fenders? Fronts? Rears?
Front right, with a passinger in the car. I took the fender lining bolt out last night. If it still rubs i will try setting swaybars to the stiffest setting. Last resort will be fender rolling.
Hello all I am picking up a 2013 Drivers edition 6sp csg GTI next tuesday. I am very excited about it and am looking forward to taking part in a new community.
Good luck with a purchase, for a local. I live just south of Cumming, exit 12 off of 400.

dubb34r

Ready to race!
Did you also bend that tab the bolt was attached to? If not you'll want to do that as well see if that helps. I ran those same specs with my old OZ Pegs and didn't have any issues with rubbing. My ride height was 23 FTG up front. Fenders are rolled as well, guessing yours aren't?

GoLfUnV

Ready to race!
I did bend the tab, now i need to find someone to take for a ride and see if they will rub again. No, my fenders are not rolled, but i may end up rolling them any way.

GoLfUnV

Ready to race!
Btw thinking about selling my AWE vent mount boost gauge, with AWE sylicone hose with a boost tap. PM me if anyone is interested.

reedsposer22

Ready to race!
Tires in atl

What tires do people run in atlanta? Moving to atlanta in 1 month, need new tires. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thx

reedsposer22

Ready to race!
New to atl in one month, will be here 4 yrs. excited, but know no one, amped to meet my fellow GTI peeps. I have no garage to wrench in, so hoping some of you guys would help when needing a place to wrench. Amped for the city. Moving from downtown chicago.