GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Interlagos wrapped door cards

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
i've been thinking of doing this for a while now. Now that i see it done i definitely want to do it!

JPM Coachworks

Passed Driver's Ed
That turned out really nice! Good job on the project and thanks for the support!

As for suggestions, perhaps the center console lid would be a good next step? Worst case scenario, you can always make a pillow with the leftovers :)

hooligan74

Ready to race!
The door panels look great! I would have done the armrest areas in leather, though. The fact that they are fabric in stock configuration drives me nutty.

ChrisChen1990

Ready to race!
Wow, nicely done. Good job.

Ferro

:thumbup: Looks awesome, inspiring work even.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
:thumbsup:

Looks great. Excellent work.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
I kept thinking you had holes in your fabric, but it was just your camera lol.
Looks great man! I'm gonna do this on my car now.

Yea, unfortunately I think I have a chip or two in the lense on my phone, such is the nature or not having a case. Good eye for detail though, its more noticeable in some pictures than others, but I noticed too.

hooligan74 said:
The door panels look great! I would have done the armrest areas in leather, though. The fact that they are fabric in stock configuration drives me nutty.

Thanks, I had thought about it, but seing as you can only buy leather by the yard, and all you need is 1/4 of a yard of each, I didn't feel like spending twice as much. I'm a poor college student, the only reason I did this was because I'm making a little money detailing on the side.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Anyone thought of doing the center arm rest?

I've contemplated doing it, but I don't want to cover the whole thing if I do. I would want to keep the side pieces the same and just stich the interlagos in place of the top section. That or just do the sides. Either way I don't feel comfortable enough to hand stich that at least not yet. I don't want the stitching to look sloppy. Also the interlagos is a bitch scratchy, more so than the stock center console. I'm very glad I did the door cards, but I'm not convinced I'd like the console covered. I might try to make a shift boot, though I don't think I will like it or that it will sit right given the cloth is foam backed. But I'm open to all ideas if anyone has any suggestions. I will update this thread with pictures if I try wrapping or making anything else with my excess fabric.