GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

J-DUB's CSG GTI

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
lol yea sure ill upload them

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
Update: Color matched side-markers will be here tomorrow, installing them as soon as I pick them up from the post office, and my headlights should be here Thursday. I took off Monday-Friday next week for Spring Break so I will have plenty of time to do installs :). I also ordered a Euro Switch and Wastegate retainer clip, hopefully they come in sometime this week. I also have to install my 034motorsport strut mounts and want to lower the car a little more. Plan on installing the wastegate clip while I'm doing the strut mount install.
Heres a list of things I will be doing next week:
-Strut Mounts
-LED Headlights w/6000k HIDs
-3000k HID Foglights
-Euro Light Switch
-Wastegate Clip
-Color-matched Sidemarkers

PimpyS

Nice car !

Leds rear lights are so sexy !

Check mine I have a Carbon as well, beautiful color when clean.

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
tried installing the USP HID kit in my new headlights but they dont fit :( So Ive decided to buy a D2S Morimoto Kit :) As soon as the kit arrives I'm installing the headlights.

resilientsoma

Go Kart Champion
dumb question but did your USP hid kit come w/ mk6 bulb adapters?

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
Yes they did.

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
My HID kit came in today so I will be installing my headlights tomorrow morning.

I also bought a JL stealth box off my friend, I just have to get the sub refoamed.

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
One of the bulbs broke so now I have to wait even longer! Ahhhhh!!! I took the bumper off and everything. I was pretty pissed yesterday lol

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
Once again, theres a delay in installing the headlights but this will be the last one. I decided to exchange the D2S kit for a D2H kit, as soon as i get it the headlights are going in.