GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JhnR's '11 CW GTI build or so called

Oh you have the EJ CBE huh...those sound nice man, im sure you're smirking every time you hear it.

EDIT: Do you have a build thread i wanna see how the car looks like with the wheels and coilovers ;)

lol.... yes. its sex to the ears.

no build thread. reason is people pm me from places and say they want to copy it. so i want to stay as an individual. you can see my stuff in the sig. maybe when i have time one day, i will make one. i would call it '10 Golf R-Line 2.5L lol im just shy of an r line with out the steering wheel. which will happen soon maybe Christmas time.

JhnR

Banned
Took these today with the new wheels. 18x8 OEM Karths. They have Dunlop Direzza dz101 need replaced soon. Wow what a tire :D. Also i have 12mm spacers on the rear.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
needs suspension.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
tight, brosepheous.

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Took these today with the new wheels. 18x8 OEM Karths. They have Dunlop Direzza dz101 need replaced soon. Wow what a tire :D. Also i have 12mm spacers on the rear.

Reminds me of what my car looked like:)

It's gonna look so good dropped...:thumbsup:

JhnR

Banned
So couple of days ago I received the Osram LED turn signals. And I had 10 minutes to install them today. All I can say is wow, what a difference. At first I didn't think it would be that big of a difference but now with these installed it looks so much cleaner and crisper when signaled. Definitely worth the $30.

I will try to get a video going on how they look. I like this mod and wasn't that pricey.

I also took my rear emblem off, gonna plastidip it tonight and slap it back on along with the white inserts I got. Will update with pics later.

Ok now gotta wipe my ass

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk