GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

June 24, 2012 Canyon Run/Meet up/Cruise/Photoshoot hosted by OEMplus!

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
Aloha Everyone!

That's right, OEMplus has welcomed our monthly meet to their house! :happyanim:
Sunday, June 24, 2012. Invite all your VeeDub friends as OEMplus will be offering exclusive deals to us on this special day. There will be a canyon cruise departing OEMplus at 9:15a. OEMplus will be offering snacks and refreshments as well as discounts on parts and service either purchased or scheduled the day of the event. You won't want to miss this! :thumbup:

Date: June 24, 2012

Time: 8:00a-4:00p

23011 Moulton Pkwy, Suite J4
Laguna Hills, CA 92653 - 1233

Why: Because we all share the same enthusiasm and love for the VeeDub! :icon_secta:

Happenings: Meet and greet, talk shop, exclusive deals, Canyon Cruise

Canyon Cruise... Route Map:burnrubber:

Driver meeting: 9:00a

Depart OEMplus: 9:15a

Return to OEMplus: ~12:30p

Event ends at 4:00p

*Lunch will not be provided*

Any questions please feel free to PM me. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you all at OEMplus. A BIG MAHALO to Josh and Nick from OEMplus for making this possible! :w00t:

Mahalo,
-Kawika

Last edited:

steemax

Go Kart Champion
In on this! Can't pass up on some offers!

1) krz_hayn - Kawika (Organizer)
2) Steemax - Steven J.

Lucidentropy

Ready to race!
I'm always down, count me in. Shame this one is so much further south, but no matter.

Last edited:

AYoo

Ready to race!
WOO HOO!!! im in!

2) Steemax - Steven J.
3) Lucidentropy
4) AYoo - Anthony

TNDGANG

Ready to race!
Ahh gonna have to miss the cruise, what's the plan for lunch? Don't mind paying but will there be food ?

fastgti69

M3 Eater
laguna beach huh. Any carravan takers coming from SFV meeting at like 7am before we head out? I'm in as of now, but work will tell when the date comes sooner.

balius

Go Kart Champion
2) Steemax - Steven J.
3) Lucidentropy
4) AYoo - Anthony
5) Balius - Brandon

I'll probably be rolling down from the AV, so I'm down with meeting up for a caravan in SFV if that happens.

dsomegax

Ready to race!
Ortega on a sunday? I have a feeling its traffic galore, but of course I have to go =D

JhnR

Banned
hmm im gonna leave the date open for now..not 100% on it, but im thinking about it..and id probably be in for the caravan as well from SFV since im in the valley as well.

Will there be any sales? i might show up for this is we get some bomb deals

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
hmm im gonna leave the date open for now..not 100% on it, but im thinking about it..and id probably be in for the caravan as well from SFV since im in the valley as well.

Will there be any sales? i might show up for this is we get some bomb deals

Yes! OEMplus will be offering a special discount to all in attendance the day of this event.

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
I'm coming from west LA if anybody wants to join me down the 405. Hopefully, I'll have my wheel gap situation fixed by then, or I'll continue the "it's set up for gravel stages" story I'm going use for the Malibu canyon drive. ;)

2) Steemax - Steven J.
3) Lucidentropy
4) AYoo - Anthony
5) Balius - Brandon
6) xytbyk - Greg

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
discount on what? i'm in btw.

2) Steemax - Steven J.
3) Lucidentropy