GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JustAnotherEuroSlut

DubStatus

Ready to race!
Installed Euroswitch yesterday

DubStatus

Ready to race!
I bet you can smell that car a mile away. Dam, how do your breathe in that thing.

Lol the smell has really died just like any air fresheners. But I open a new one every week and it smells pretty great! Just thought it was a pretty clever touch that I added. Something I'm pretty sure no one else has done.

DubStatus

Ready to race!
ECS Tuning interior lights & short shifter have been completely installed. tint has been removed because I have received yet another fine for it. #fishbowlstatus

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
1. Whats up with your camera
2. Whats up with those air fresheners.

Ideal214

Passed Driver's Ed
nice work overall.. But crap the airfresheners id puke with two inside my car. You must be getting a lot in the car to need to cover the dankiness.. either way you take that is right lol.

Papele

Ready to race!
Cosmetically our cars look identical besides the shaved hatch.

Deep pearl
2 door
6 spd
Shaved hood
badgeless honey comb grill
stock wheels

...nice car haha

DubStatus

Ready to race!
Amazing!! Love the shaved rear! :thumbup:

1. Whats up with your camera
2. Whats up with those air fresheners.

i've taken a lot of those pictures from instagram
2. just hung one up one day and have just been collecting them lol. doesn't smell bad. i only open one up every week or two. put the armrest in between the seats down. and if it gets too strong i'll put it back up :thumbsup:

nice work overall.. But crap the airfresheners id puke with two inside my car. You must be getting a lot in the car to need to cover the dankiness.. either way you take that is right lol.

haha thanks it's different i think.

Cosmetically our cars look identical besides the shaved hatch.

Deep pearl
2 door
6 spd
Shaved hood
badgeless honey comb grill
stock wheels

...nice car haha

thanks! i have a set of sawblades just sitting in my garage. so those will more than likely be the first set of wheels i put on. but i love the look of my car so far :)

DubStatus

Ready to race!
So here's a little update.
I've installed the euro cupholder and euro cubby.
Oem r20 sideskirts have been ordered via Ed
Airlift slam series x accuair e-level management will be ordered Friday.
Trying to get ready for h20i :]