GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Later Ladies and Gents!

GeorgiaBII

Drag Race Newbie
It's been a blast but today I traded in the toy for a new Chevy Silverado.

I was informed that it was time to stop playing and buy a big boy vehicle :iono:

So.... Since work required a truck if you guys want a sweet deal on a well equipped tuned GTI keep an eye on carmax.

Oh in other news I've got a micro-can cord for sale. SOLD

Was very sad watching them drive my GTI away. Just before I turned in I gave her one last full power run. :cry:

Last edited:

GeorgiaBII

Drag Race Newbie
I actually came out well ahead on the deal.... They didn't know the GTI had been wrecked 3 times(none my fault btw). And it has issues.... water leaks, rattly valves on start, and fuel economy was dropping steadily.

As for part out? labor to yank the downpipe and boost gauge wouldn't have been worth it to me really. I did lock it into stock mode with a note in the owners manual with my number...

NorthVan1

Ready to race!
Trucks are great, I have a 1 ton diesel for when the GTI isn't big enough.

Enjoy.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
if you guys want a sweet deal on a well equipped tuned GTI keep an eye on carmax.

They didn't know the GTI had been wrecked 3 times(none my fault btw). And it has issues.... water leaks, rattly valves on start, and fuel economy was dropping steadily.

Rascal

Ready to race!
Never understood the appeal of pickup trucks. Other than to haul crap around in. For that I would get the cheapest reliable POS and call it a day. It can sit there until I need it for a Home Depot run. In the mean time I'll drive something worth driving.