GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MEAT in eurotuner 3????

Meat

rack rack 'em
WHAT!?!?! WHY!?!?! what is this madness. I didn't send them anythin! Is it the same pic as last time?

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
WHAT!?!?! WHY!?!?! what is this madness. I didn't send them anythin! Is it the same pic as last time?

Yeah. It's the exact same as last time.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Oh, I see what they did. I had sent them 2 pictures at the same time and told them to choose whichever one they wanted. I guess they ran both. Problem is, they still think I live in Pittsburg :mad:

BOz

Keep right except to pass
nice dude.. way to represent... :thumbsup:

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
you must have sent them 3 pics. Because they printed the one with your CH's, then the one with the Helios', and now this one with the fliks. It's kind of funny actually. Car looks good btw. :biggrin:

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Isn't Pittsburg in Florida? :wink:

Dude are you chargin' ET for whoring you out?! :lol: ET is majorly pimpin' your car!

Meat

rack rack 'em
you must have sent them 3 pics. Because they printed the one with your CH's, then the one with the Helios', and now this one with the fliks. It's kind of funny actually. Car looks good btw. :biggrin:

Yeah, man. I had sent them the one with the CH's, but then I got the Helios the week after so I sent another email saying to use that pic instead. But in that email I also gave them the current pic with the track wheels on it and said that they choose whichever one they wanted.

I never expected them to print all 3 :rolleyes: