13.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 573

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion

Lowerthanzimmy stickers for sale

Sent Like a Boss using Tapatalk

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
I like that pitbull decal, you have a pit?

Yes sir... A blue merle pit..... Her name is ellie.... She was found in a alley in downtown baltimore abandoned in a box with a blanket over it... It was her and her sister....my sister took the other one

10 weeks old that was taken monday
7 weeks old

her and her sister
thats them the day after they were found ....the doctor brought them to the clinic... My fiancee is a vet tech

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
... wow my heart just melted a little there zimmy

nice dogs :thumbsup:

Thanks man.... Its amazing how fucked up people are.... This dog is goin to be a heartbreaker lol.... She is already in love with people which is good.... Were trying to get peoples mentality that pits are just a bunch of fatheaded lovable lap dogs lololol... Shes a fire cracker right now.... Weve had her home for 3 weeks now so far so good!

shawn lichtfuss

Ready to race!
^^^I give you mad props for rescuing them. On golf mkv I go under the username pitbull592 & I'm a big animal lover. WE foster dogs/cats when we can. My first pitbull died of cancer & broke my heart, but I was able to go out and buy "Thor" from a apbt breeder & he's currently 6. We also own two cairn terriers. My wife is a pet groomer & she volunteers for the spca.
Here's my wife with our boy @ 90lbs:

Clempson13

Ready to race!
i want the rabbit humping sticker. that is awesome. link pls. kthnxbye

Clempson13

Ready to race!

urabus

Passed Driver's Ed
Here are mine