GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My other car is...

timneedscoffee10

Go Kart Champion
I've got a 2012 Jetta SE 2.5, but am actually driving to the dealership to turn it in right now. Will be driving home in a 2015 Tiguan SE 4-Motion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmytt01

Ready to race!
2013 Dodge Caravan R/T. Week end warrior!! Lol

Bought it when we found out we were having our 2nd child. Two kids and two dogs. It's actually pretty nice. Black with black leather and red stitching.

LargeMargeSentMe

Ready to race!
bike.jpg

I ride this more than I drive my car... 2001 yamaha bobber 1600 : )

drepai

Go Kart Champion
Same car as you! look at my signature. but you got 1.8 right? dang I wish I get 1.8 when I bought it few months ago

Yup, it's a 96, no lsd though. To my surprise finding a decent 1.8 took a while. I waited it out cause I heard the 1.6 is a bit under powered. #miatagang

POPSMK61

Ready to race!
In my house;

2012 GTI Autobahn = Mine
2011 Ford Escape = Wife
2013 VW CC Sport = Son (Niko)
2012 Jetta SE = Daughter (Cami)

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
Yup, it's a 96, no lsd though. To my surprise finding a decent 1.8 took a while. I waited it out cause I heard the 1.6 is a bit under powered. #miatagang
no LSD? I think I have a VLSD. well the 1.6 is a bit lack of power, you need to rev it to get things going, but that mean i can use 100% of the engine on the road lol. Did you do anything to your miata?

Amarcelino88

Ready to race!
My other car - 2006 Toyota 4runner Sport Edition, only has 50k on the odometer.

Love it to death. Sort of want the to trade it for a new 4runner TRD Pro

LargeMargeSentMe

Ready to race!
@krz_hayn fun! The ironhead should make a rad bobber! I've been working on mine forever, I want to do an exile front end on it next (with the hidden brake / clutch levers)!