GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Need Detroit Wheels! Wife went on a curbing spree...

chilli42

Ready to race!
Hi,

The wife badly curbed two (one worse than the other) wheels last night :-(

Looking for 1 or 2 (depending on price). Must be immaculate!

Please PM or reply with any ideas or you know someone who is selling. Also - Have anyone has any buying experience with Allfactorywheels.com and their reconditioned wheels?

Thx!

Last edited:

fender177

Ready to race!
Time to revoke her driving card... Sucks man. You just reminded me that my service dealer never got back to me about the insurance on my wheels... That was in March! Great service there...

jni3

Ready to race!
Hi,

Please PM or reply with any ideas or you know someone who is selling. Also - Have anyone has any buying experience with Allfactorywheels.com and their reconditioned wheels?

Thx!

and she's still alive. j/k

dohc97

Ready to race!
Hi,

Thx!

I have 4 in immaculate , perfect condition. I'll only sell it as a set though. I am in MD if you are interested.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Just got one of mine repaired for $125 through a subcontractor with the dealer. Looks like new again and it had been banged up pretty bad.
http://www.rimtechnologiesusa.com/
I imagine there's a local place or one that your dealer uses as well.

Plus the dealer gave me a free loaner for the couple days they had it for the paint to cure and such.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
My wife suffers from the same spacial awareness and depth perception problem. Wonder why this seems to be women in general that have this more than men? (please no flames for being a sexist pig, just stating observations). Has curbed the hell out of every wheel on every vehicle we have owned (except "my" cars). Gave her a set of curb feelers for a stocking stuffer one Christmas. She didn't see the humor in it, but everyone else did :D. I actually thought about installing parking sensors on the lower valances that would give her an indication she is too damn close to the curb!

WinkleDinkle

Passed Driver's Ed
I let my girl drive my car whenever she wants. She is a decent driver overall but I doubt she would even come home if she curbed one of my wheels. In fact I'm pretty sure she has a wad of cash and a fake passport stashed away somewhere in case it ever happens.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
My wife suffers from the same spacial awareness and depth perception problem. Wonder why this seems to be women in general that have this more than men? (please no flames for being a sexist pig, just stating observations). Has curbed the hell out of every wheel on every vehicle we have owned (except "my" cars). Gave her a set of curb feelers for a stocking stuffer one Christmas. She didn't see the humor in it, but everyone else did :D. I actually thought about installing parking sensors on the lower valances that would give her an indication she is too damn close to the curb!

I think for some, it's just a matter of not giving two shits because, "it's just a car."

Now, if you were to go grind a pair of her shoes into the curb... I'm sure hell hath no fury like a woman with curbed shoes. :D