GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

need to upgrade the stock clutch

whitebeastMKV

Ready to race!
i need to upgrade the stock clutch due to slippage after going stage 2 and was wondering i anyone has done the DIY rsr clutch, similar to what hs tuning is selling??
if so i would't mind the needed part #'s and links where to get the ttr-s pressure plate, euro tdi disk as well as all metal trow out bearing??

i know i can get a kit from HS tuning, but i know a lot of people pieced their kit together using the same parts for a lot cheaper.

thx in advance.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
There is a thread dedicated to this

GolNat

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Read through it, I’m pretty sure an R is gone over.

bebersol

Ready to race!
i need to upgrade the stock clutch due to slippage after going stage 2 and was wondering i anyone has done the DIY rsr clutch, similar to what hs tuning is selling??
if so i would't mind the needed part #'s and links where to get the ttr-s pressure plate, euro tdi disk as well as all metal trow out bearing??

i know i can get a kit from HS tuning, but i know a lot of people pieced their kit together using the same parts for a lot cheaper.

thx in advance.
have you tried the German SACHS or ZF sites ? exchange rate is very good right now.

whitebeastMKV

Ready to race!
have you tried the German SACHS or ZF sites ? exchange rate is very good right now.
no i haven't.
was gonna get the ttrs pressure plate from FCP euro but it is backordered.

you have any links where i could get the parts from european sites??

thanks.