GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed Discharge Pipe Review + Dyno before & after

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Im k04 with APR Intercooler...will the connection be something i need to worry about? From all the reading im guess Nuespeed for sure.. but as for charge pipe and shit... Im fucking lost What would you smart minds do? Also talking about the TOP of course....
I've got both the Neuspeed pipes on my car. Works just fine with the APR intercooler and K04.

iAmLodi

Ready to race!
Well there scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, pics then...

sweet...waiting patiently to hear some news and see some pics of these Aspecs in action :thumbsup: Not that it matters, but which colour option did you go with?

s0n1cm0nk3y1

Ready to race!
Not sure why this should be an issue if clamped correctly...(T-Bolts)

With all I hear about the AWE pipe having leaks, it leads me to be wary. Also im a bit curious about where it meets up towards the intercooler. A silicon coupler Im not to worried about, its that machined end.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Well there scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, pics then...

Mine too! I'll post up some Tiguan pics, even though they will look pretty similar. I get a lot of extra space to work with! ;)

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Finally got my pipes from the GB installed by my shop today. Butt dyno impressions are good. I do notice the turbo spooling up quicker and I feel a bit of extra power. Also get some more whooshing noises which I actually enjoy.

skotcoop

Ready to race!
Ordering now. Time to save for clutch. lol. Where are they sold for the lowest price? So far its moddedeuros.com for $219 i believe.

Jhayesvw

Passed Driver's Ed
It looks like this pipe frees up power in the higher RPM range which is great. We don't need more hp down low that leads to wheel spin.
I'm looking into this pipe.