GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

09vdubgti

Banned
I'll have a look at the trailer, one of the main reasons I like Netflix is because of their nice selection of foreign/indie films. That's usually the kind of stuff I watch, after I saw Ip Man I love Asian war films...

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Looks like the ECS credit card dealio hit me too, $2000 charged to my credit card..........

Looks like I'll never use them again.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
UGH. I need to check my statements... what was the charge for?

Sams club out in Texas. Got me about a few months ago with a $400 on my debit now $2000 on my credit card. My bank is baller though. Called me the minute he/she charged it and did the whole fraud management.

The analyst pretty much said "Texas.....the same day you charge something in Alabama? Its textbook :)"

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
FYI. I never got the ECS letter...............Also, nor do I even want to deal with their customer service. Its horrible. ABSOUTELY Horrible.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
That really sucks.

I've considered purchasing a few things from ECS recently, too. I've never had an issue with them, but it still makes me a little hesitant.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
That really sucks.

I've considered purchasing a few things from ECS recently, too. I've never had an issue with them, but it still makes me a little hesitant.

I wouldnt. Unless you pay through Paypal or some very very secured means. Everything is comprised to them in my eyes.

Their CS sucks and their shipping costs are outrageous.

A_Bowers

FYI. I never got the ECS letter...............Also, nor do I even want to deal with their customer service. Its horrible. ABSOUTELY Horrible.

YES.IT.IS.

Screw ECS. they really are horrible.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I wouldnt. Unless you pay through Paypal or some very very secured means. Everything is comprised to them in my eyes.

Their CS sucks and their shipping costs are outrageous.

Nope. I just use my debit card. I've already been hacked once this year, and I don't have it in my plans to put myself in that position again.

I've never had to deal with their CS, so I don't really have an opinion on that. They've always shipped everything on time and in good condition.

09vdubgti

Banned
Don't forget today is Green Monday, last major sales day of the year. If you haven't bought me a present yet, today would be the day, I'm going back to bed now.

Oh and as a general security tip, every once in a while you should call your bank or CC company and request a new card.

Status
Not open for further replies.