GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

!!Offical Spyder Auto Golf/GTI MK6 New Euro Style LED Tail Lights!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
did you get any bulb error lights?

SethProSTX

Ready to race!
No sure didnt. easy to fit on and plug and play. i did mine at 10:30pm in pitch dark and they were simple except for that one nut in such a weird spot holding the hatch lights on. other than that it took a whole 10-15 minutes. EXTREMELY nice i would say get them if your think about LED tails. loads cheaper than the OEM R tails and get the same effect.

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
i bet they look better in person. The headlights definitely do. Anyway, i am hoping to get a pm back from Kelvin about the smoke ones today so i can get them picked up tomorrow. Anyway they look good.

SethProSTX

Ready to race!
thanks and yes they look better in person. i was a bit wary of them, but the local fuzz didnt like my blackout tails so i bought them. and what do you know they are sick.

SethProSTX

Ready to race!
:thumbsup:No problem thanks for the sick tails. ill be getting a set of headlamps soon in black casing to match.

RiVoT1

Ready to race!

d00d, thanks a lot for the pics! even tho they're small they still give you a good idea of how they'll look on the road, and they're nicer than i thought. glad i ordered them, i'm getting the Red Smoked ones...

i guess the inner ligths on the inner section never go on, eh? are those euro fogs?

SethProSTX

Ready to race!
No problem. i guess so (on the inner lights) that confused me a little too. maybe theyre euro fogs? wish there was a way to wire them into brake lights.

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
ill be picking mine up tomorrow night. Let me get a good look at them, and ill let you what and how they will wire in. If there is lights there, i will try and figure out how to use them.

kelvins@spyder

Ready to race!
ill be picking mine up tomorrow night. Let me get a good look at them, and ill let you what and how they will wire in. If there is lights there, i will try and figure out how to use them.

I believe the lights on the trunk pieces only have the LED strip but the other ones are just duds. They have that design for consistency but there are actually no LEDs in there.

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
maybe i will retrofit some in then. Ill have to check it out later tonight. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.