GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official South Florida Chat Thread

mcomora

Ready to race!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401397574.272114.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401397591.285985.jpg

Saw a MK7 GTI and two MK6.5 Jettas at a gas station in Gainesville on Monday night. They cleared it when they saw me taking pics. Must have been VW test drivers.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys just traded in the '12 Golf for a '13 GTI DE with 0 miles. Got it for a steal and I love the looks vs. A 1st gen mk7.

Are there still Tuesday night meets?!

TomCat1

Ready to race!
Hey guys just traded in the '12 Golf for a '13 GTI DE with 0 miles. Got it for a steal and I love the looks vs. A 1st gen mk7.

Are there still Tuesday night meets?!

Damn! Looks nice dude. How many miles did your golf have and what dealer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Damn! Looks nice dude. How many miles did your golf have and what dealer?

30xxx and Gunther Ft. Lauderdale

TomCat1

Ready to race!
30xxx and Gunther Ft. Lauderdale

Were you In lease? Or financing it? I'm curious because I've been thinking about doing the same thing.

How much are you paying now? Downpayment?

Last edited:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Were you In lease? Or financing it? I'm curious because I've been thinking about doing the same thing.

How much are you paying now? Downpayment?

It was more complicated for us because we did a whole two car trade-in so they gave us a little better rate. This is a lease. Financing would've been killer. I won't say exactly how much I pay but it's a good price with 0 down. Financing would have been $532 w/ 0 down, I pay less than that for the lease. I don't want to give out too much information because it's kinda personal finances and at the end of the day I know that every deal is different for every customer.

Again ours wasn't a simple trade in we traded two old cars and got two new ones, they gave us a better deal, etc. My advice is look for a model-year end car such as the Mk6. Gunther Ft. Lauderdale has a 2014 Driver's Edition with 5.7k miles as a DEMO car that they need to get rid of, maybe check them out if you're interested? Tell them Rudy sent you they might be able to work with you.

PS for that 2014 they know they will lose money, so it doesn't hurt to try.

TomCat1

Ready to race!
It was more complicated for us because we did a whole two car trade-in so they gave us a little better rate. This is a lease. Financing would've been killer. I won't say exactly how much I pay but it's a good price with 0 down. Financing would have been $532 w/ 0 down, I pay less than that for the lease. I don't want to give out too much information because it's kinda personal finances and at the end of the day I know that every deal is different for every customer.

Again ours wasn't a simple trade in we traded two old cars and got two new ones, they gave us a better deal, etc. My advice is look for a model-year end car such as the Mk6. Gunther Ft. Lauderdale has a 2014 Driver's Edition with 5.7k miles as a DEMO car that they need to get rid of, maybe check them out if you're interested? Tell them Rudy sent you they might be able to work with you.

PS for that 2014 they know they will lose money, so it doesn't hurt to try.

Hmmm alright. I'll give them a call sometime tomorrow. Thanks for the info.

mcomora

Ready to race!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401634948.006065.jpg
Drove mk7 Autobahn the other day. Incredible. For sale at rick case vw

TomCat1

Ready to race!
If any one is looking to stay in a hotel at miami beach. I work at the Deauville. Lmk ahead of time and I can give you a better rate.

Ludey849

Ready to race!
anybody wana help me install my coilovers? need someone thats been there done that, since im new to the mk6 platform.
really dont feel like going to a shop...

Last edited:

TomCat1

Ready to race!
anybody wana help me install my coilovers? need someone thats been there done that, since im new to the mk6 platform.
really dont feel like going to a shop...

It's not that difficult. Just takes time. I would help you but I never done it. Just saw a mechanic do it.

Brendon

Ready to race!
It's not that difficult. Just takes time. I would help you but I never done it. Just saw a mechanic do it.

It's not difficult at all