GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Unitronic Chipped 2.0TSI Thread!

Sales@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
when do you plan on getting the updated flash cables to local dealers to flash 2012 cars?

I have a downpipe and I am waiting till my local dealer(s) can flash for a stage 2 tune.

SEM Motorsports is my local dealer. Marco says to sit tight but I want to feel the "power"

MK6 GTI 2012 is already available !

GTI2lo1

Passed Driver's Ed
I know that the software is available. Apparently the cable to flash the ecu isn't available? Both my local dealers (Pfaff Tuning and SEM Motorsports) are in the same position.

GTI2lo1

Passed Driver's Ed
I just got a call from Marco at SEM... Thanks for the help

miikez.

Autocross Newbie
I know that the software is available. Apparently the cable to flash the ecu isn't available? Both my local dealers (Pfaff Tuning and SEM Motorsports) are in the same position.

same thing happened to me!! I had an appointment at a local dealer for tomorrow and they called and said that they don't have the cable for 2012s and they won't be getting it til sometime next week. :mad0259: :cry:

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
same thing happened to me!! I had an appointment at a local dealer for tomorrow and they called and said that they don't have the cable for 2012s and they won't be getting it til sometime next week. :mad0259: :cry:

The necessary tools to flash your 2012 MK6 GTI's ECU has been available to our dealer network for quite some time now. Please contact us and let us know what dealer you're in contact with, along with your name and contact information and we'd be happy to reach out to them for you! :thumbsup:

Sales@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

------ 2010 Volkswagen GTI 2.0TSI Stage 2 Unitronic Software ------

Hi everyone,

This is the FIRST of a series of upcoming Video Testimonials by our clients! The other day Anthony Trocchia stopped by the Unitronic HQ in Laval to have his 2010 MK6 GTI Tuned to the Stage 2 Unitronic Software by our staff. His reaction that we caught on tape during his first test drive says more than we ever could about the product!

Stock:

-HP: 200
-TQ: 207

Unitronic STAGE 2 Specs:

-Description: Performance Tuning Software Precisely Engineered to Run 20psi of Boost
-HP: 287
-TQ: 340
-Gas Type: 93 Octane

REQUIRED HARDWARE:
-Turbo Back Exhaust System
-Cold Air Intake / Short Ram

RECOMMENDED HARDWARE:
-Upgraded Intercooler

FEATURES:
-Engineered with Strict Industry Standards
-Extensively Tested Under Various Driving Conditions
-Factory Safety Limiters Retained
-Greatest Power and Torque Gains in the Industry, Guaranteed!
-Optimized Responsiveness and Drivability
-Optimized Smoothness and Driving Comfort
-Power Delivery Perfectly Optimized Throughout the Power Band
-Improved Fuel Efficiency
-Speed Governor Removed
-RPM Limiter Increased to 7000
-Ignition Timing Precisely Calibrated for Higher Octane Fuel
-Precisely Calibrated for an Upgraded Exhaust System (Go Green - Use a Catalytic Converter)
-Optimized for a High Flow Catalytic Converter

CLICK HERE for more details!

If you have any questions on the product or on how to order, please feel free to send us an email (sales@unitronic.ca), a PM, or give us a call (1-866-341-2447)

Patrick
www.Unitronic-Chipped.com

Sales@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

------ 2011 Volkswagen GTI 2.0TSI Stage 1+ Unitronic Software & Stage 2 DSG Unitronic Software------

In the mean time, we have another testimonial for you all!

This customer came to the Unitronic Head Quarters looking to improve the DSG transmission on his 2011 Volkswagen GTI, and of course looking for MORE POWER :). So we hooked him up with our Stage 1+ ECU Software and the DSG Stage 2 Unitronic software! Just like before, we caught his reaction to his newly engineered car during the first test drive...Check it out below!

http://www.unitronic-chipped.com/main/en/files/450_2011-2012_volkswagen_gti_m

Unitronic Stage 1+ Engine Software Specs:

-260HP
-295TQ

-93 octane
-18psi

Unitronic Stage 2 DSG Performance Tune:

-Optimized Responsiveness and Drivability
-Rpm Limiter Increased to 7000 RPM
-Launch Control Increased to 4000 RPM
-Optimized "D" and "Sport Mode
-Kick Downs Removed
-Automatic Downshifting upon deceleration

CLICK HERE to access all of our Performance Software tunes for the 2011-2012 VW GTI!

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
are u guys ever gonna get 100 oct ive been a firm supporter of you guys but this is getting ridiculous every other company has it