GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Unitronic Chipped 2.0TSI Thread!

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
seems like you guys (unitronic) have been spending more time on here lately. good to see that!

im currently debating the switch from APR to unitronic as my buddies work at a unitronic certified shop in the area, and it seems it is more powerful....

Sales@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
seems like you guys (unitronic) have been spending more time on here lately. good to see that!

im currently debating the switch from APR to unitronic as my buddies work at a unitronic certified shop in the area, and it seems it is more powerful....

you will not regret it ! ;)

Norsk

Go Kart Champion

DO IT! I switched from APR to Unitronic, I cannot be any more happier with the Unitronic Tune than I was with APR's weak tune! Unitronic does provide more power than the APR does. At first, I was researching for Tune when I got my GTI, there wasn't lot of reviews about Unitronic so I went with APR then I researched more about Unitronic. Yea, I do regret for not going with Unitronic in the first place. I will def get Unitronic Tune in my next MK7 GTI or CC, hands down! :thumbsup:

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
DO IT! I switched from APR to Unitronic, I cannot be any more happier with the Unitronic Tune than I was with APR's weak tune! Unitronic does provide more power than the APR does. At first, I was researching for Tune when I got my GTI, there wasn't lot of reviews about Unitronic so I went with APR then I researched more about Unitronic. Yea, I do regret for not going with Unitronic in the first place. I will def get Unitronic Tune in my next MK7 GTI or CC, hands down! :thumbsup:

That's one of the reasons why I haven't pulled the trigger to go with APR. More folks seem to convert from their tunes to Unitronic. :word:

Norsk

Go Kart Champion
That's one of the reasons why I haven't pulled the trigger to go with APR. More folks seem to convert from their tunes to Unitronic. :word:

:thumbup:

You will be very happy with Unitronic Tune, it's def worth the money than it was with APR!

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
You guys need more dealers in the Los Angeles area. The closest is 2 hours away for me.

We just recently signed on Vivid Racing in Gilbert, AZ and are working to fulfill the Southern California region. Let us know if you have any recommendations!