GOLFMKV

Slammed mk7 thread!!

ali1

Ready to race!
i know it are photoshops, its just to have an idea

enjoy

ali1

Ready to race!
I still dont know what the fascination is with bagging and slamming.

Its totally lost on me.

its cool !! dont you wanna be cool? :p
ej i understand many of my friends tell me im crazy , but its a dub's life
you have to live it to understand it

Shini

Go Kart Champion

We all live a dub's life...we still don't understand it! :laugh:

Oh I almost forgot the obligatory response...

*looks at pictures*
:yikes:

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion

So excited!!!

When you getting one?

My goal is to be first in NA bagged...lol.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Make it stop! Please make it stop! :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Imagine killing yourself designing and creating a product only to see someone ruin it? :cry:

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Make it stop! Please make it stop! :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Imagine killing yourself designing and creating a product only to see someone ruin it? :cry:

So silly. Dont you know that the pics VW released all have reduced wheel gap by bigger wheels etc?

The car you actually buy, especially in US will definitely need a drop to get back to the designers vision!

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
So silly. Dont you know that the pics VW released all have reduced wheel gap by bigger wheels etc?

The car you actually buy, especially in US will definitely need a drop to get back to the designers vision!

Doesn't matter.
I don't get the obsession with eliminating fender gap.
It's there for a reason.

Sure muscular wheels and tires that fill the fenders look great.
But that's a different thing than the quest to "lower it!" "drop it!" "slam it!"

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Doesn't matter.
I don't get the obsession with eliminating fender gap.
It's there for a reason.

Sure muscular wheels and tires that fill the fenders look great.
But that's a different thing than the quest to "lower it!" "drop it!" "slam it!"

Thats a different statement. You are now saying you like wheel gap. thats fine. But your first post was the designers like wheel gap. The car that hits US streets will certainly come with more gap.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Thats a different statement. You are now saying you like wheel gap. thats fine. But your first post was the designers like wheel gap. The car that hits US streets will certainly come with more gap.

And the way to eliminate that gap is by putting on bigger diameter tires. Lowering the car only serves to mismatch the fender and tire curves, making it look like it was engineered by an idiot.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
And the way to eliminate that gap is by putting on bigger diameter tires. Lowering the car only serves to mismatch the fender and tire curves, making it look like it was engineered by an idiot.

Yeah, every hot looking car out there has big old 75 series tires on em....

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
im pretty sure VW is realizing more and more that bags/ lowering VWs is extremely common. they have moved from a aluminum oil pan on their cars to steel ones, the drain plug is no angled towards the back so it won't be ripped off, they also have moved the oil pan higher up now, so that the subframe hits before the oil pan... seems as if they expect people to lower these cars.