GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So Cal "Last Sunday" Canyon Run/Meet up/Cruise/Photoshoot Part 12 Sunday December 30

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
The mountains are finally turning green :w00t: Will create some awesome photo ops! If you know me then it's unsaid that I have already been back in the Santa Monica's a few times since our last run :laugh:

Yeah, I was up on the top of stunt yesterday afternoon, and everything's looking pretty.

Blaylock1988

Ready to race!
Hmmm, tempting. Which roads do you plan on cruising. Piuma? Stunt? Latigo? Mully? Las Flores? all of the above? -:)

If I'm free I may join in.

Hope to see you there! I hope you won't be offended that I put VW caps on my new VMR wheels that I just picked up from you guys :thumbsup:

Pacific German

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Not entirely sure if I will be going now. Definitely can't bring the S4, threw some springs on it just to be "low", and now she rubs under hard cornering. Needs coilovers

Might catch a ride with my brother up there though.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Hope to see you there! I hope you won't be offended that I put VW caps on my new VMR wheels that I just picked up from you guys :thumbsup:

Haha, not at all! They're your wheels so do as you please.

On a side note, I took a spin through Rambla and Stunt late Saturday night. Always feels great to go back to the mountains.

water

Ready to race!
Not entirely sure if I will be going now. Definitely can't bring the S4, threw some springs on it just to be "low", and now she rubs under hard cornering. Needs coilovers

Might catch a ride with my brother up there though.

You better go!!! If so lets roll out from Spectrum again...but im going for sure!!!

water

Ready to race!
1) krz_hayn - Kawika - Lunch
2) stevenchkim - Steven K - Lunch
3) xytbyk - Greg - Lunch
4) V8Star - Tyler - Lunch
5) Blaylock1988 (tentative) - Michael - Lunch
6) Steemax - Steven - Maybe lunch, will update ASAP
7) dav1d - David
8) speed927 - Jason G - Lunch
9) ryel - Guido - Lunch
10) Euro_Gti - Alan - Lunch
11) water - AJ +1 for Lunchie Munchie

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
Hope it's cool if I bring a non-mk6 this time. I didn't replace my OEM tires on the TDI and my MR is pretty good in the canyons. It's still stock so it's not as fast in a straight line as my GTI was, but I'll try to keep up with the K04 guys. It also has some epic wheel gap. Like full fist EPIC.

Adamse7en

Ready to race!
I kind of want to go just to see water's GTI. That car looks so good. Probably the best looking CSG I've seen in my opinion, even better than mine! :laugh:

water

Ready to race!
I kind of want to go just to see water's GTI. That car looks so good. Probably the best looking CSG I've seen in my opinion, even better than mine! :laugh:

Thanks MAN!! I was at the October meet, were you there then? If not, definitely roll out!!!

Adamse7en

Ready to race!
Thanks MAN!! I was at the October meet, were you there then? If not, definitely roll out!!!

Hahah, no problem. I did not go to the October meet. Last one I went to was the September one. I might have to work during this run but if not ill try to make it out. If I do end up going would you mind letting me ride in your car for a little to get a feel for the Super Sports? I've been wanting to get those for some time but I'm unsure of the ride quality and I'd like to see how they ride before I buy them.

water

Ready to race!
Hahah, no problem. I did not go to the October meet. Last one I went to was the September one. I might have to work during this run but if not ill try to make it out. If I do end up going would you mind letting me ride in your car for a little to get a feel for the Super Sports? I've been wanting to get those for some time but I'm unsure of the ride quality and I'd like to see how they ride before I buy them.

For sure man!!! Just let me know here on the forum if your gonna make it and we can meet up. Maybe PM me just in case I dont peek at this thread before going out ;)

Adamse7en

Ready to race!
For sure man!!! Just let me know here on the forum if your gonna make it and we can meet up. Maybe PM me just in case I dont peek at this thread before going out ;)

Cool, sounds good. If I don't make it out I will see if you would be willing to meet up some other time. But either way I'll let you know. :thumbsup:

Pacific German

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
For those who are in Orange County / South OC that want to caravan, this is for you! I am posting this early so anyone who wanted to go but doesn't know anyone, this is a perfect opportunity to meet local people and cruise in a pack up to the canyon!

Caravan Info

7:00am. - Meet at the Irvine Spectrum parking lot in the far corner behind Target

7:30am - We will leave, and should make it to the canyon cruise meet spot roughly around 9am.

We will not be speeding. Set cruise ~70-75 mph, at the flow of traffic. No one will be left behind (unless your really slow, we can figure this out...)

Should be a safe cruise.