GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South East Florida Tuesday night meets

Brendon

Ready to race!
^ I just watched some videos of the event from february, needless to say I won't be putting my car through that, but what's the info again? I might try and make it out anyways.

Sun life stadium this Saturday evening. First runs start around 4 PM. The event should run until about 11:00 PM give or take 30 minutes.

spiker369

on air, don't care
Yea I'm not washing my car if I go.

Sent from your sisters room

If I had to drive from west palm I wouldn't either, but I don't want all this stuff sitting on my car for too long lol
EDIT: fuck it i'm too tired... lol

Last edited:

Bino

Go Kart Champion
9 pm is too late for me. :yikes: I get up everyday at 4 am. So i guess it will be hard for me to make it. Too bad. I guess I should start up a meet for us old guys that go to bed early. :D

Brendon

Ready to race!
9 pm is too late for me. :yikes: I get up everyday at 4 am. So i guess it will be hard for me to make it. Too bad. I guess I should start up a meet for us old guys that go to bed early. :D

Haha. People like us can do a breakfast meet at 6:00 am.

I will more than likely be there tonight for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcomora

Ready to race!
I'll most likely be there tonight. Does anyone have any hookups for a 2013 Passat SE lease? My friend's aunt needs one within the next 24-48 hours...

Brendon

Ready to race!
So far so good for me.

Brendon

Ready to race!
On my way.

dynamiik

Ready to race!
I'll most likely be there tonight. Does anyone have any hookups for a 2013 Passat SE lease? My friend's aunt needs one within the next 24-48 hours...

Go to South motors VW and ask for the salesman Frank Valdez, i think was his name. Super cool guy and salesman. Got two cars from him last year

mcomora

Ready to race!
Go to South motors VW and ask for the salesman Frank Valdez, i think was his name. Super cool guy and salesman. Got two cars from him last year

Sealed the deal a few hours ago with Gunther, but thanks anyway.