GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South FL *SPOTTED* GTI Thread

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
CSG mk6 on sunrise and US1 at about 7:15 a.m., had an exhaust and fogs as DRL's

DarthWad3r

Black 4 door MK6 with black rims on Sawgrass getting off at 595 this morning. Good looking ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
White mk6, I believe an R, with LED tails and lowered on US1 and Broward.

Did it have fraternity letters under the 3rd brake light?

Along The Razor's Edge

Ready to race!
Today around the 5pm - 6pm hour (crawling in heavy traffic) on 95 SB in Palm Beach County...spotted a Candy White, 4-Door, Safari Basket on top, led headlights, black front emblem

HetfieldInc

Ready to race!
UG mk6 leaving Earl Stewart Toyota in north palm beach. LED tails, fogs as drl's, looked lowered. I was in a FedEx truck trying to catch you, didnt work.

Blk1U

Passed Driver's Ed
Saw this sweet ride on Kendall and 127th last night. Love those wheels!

Also saw a grey 4dr with lagunas heading east on Kendall at that intersection around 7 last night.

Along The Razor's Edge

Ready to race!
Met another forum member (Hetfieldinc) today while getting the APR v2.1 on my car today at USP in Coral Springs. Nice to meet you, talking cars certainly helped pass the time!

Emireitor

Ready to race!

Attachments

• gti.JPG
    gti.JPG
    341.8 KB · Views: 211

HetfieldInc

Ready to race!
Met another forum member (Hetfieldinc) today while getting the APR v2.1 on my car today at USP in Coral Springs. Nice to meet you, talking cars certainly helped pass the time!

Yea talking cars definitely made the wait go by faster. So many things in that shop I want to buy... Surprised I didn't walk out with a maxed out credit card. Haha

spiker369

on air, don't care
White TDI lowered with LED tails in Hollywood. I know you saw me too since we were side by side for a while lol.

basco

Passed Driver's Ed
Heading back down to Boca tomorrow! Hopefully I meet see some of you guys.