GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

stage 2 mk6 GTI vs mk4 k04 GTI

trd420

Go Kart Champion
The fail and incorrect statements in this thread is hilarious.

1. No MK4 GTI ever weighed 2800lbs unless it was weight reduced.
2. K04's are not smaller then K03's AND there are variants and modified K04's available now meaning there is a good chance it wasn't a turbo off a TT.

Good post, good kill....130mph may be a bit excessive but anyways back on topic.

My bad 2,800lbs is what I saw when looking it up

Assuming the dyno numbers were on different dynos, comparing them means nothing. You don't know what supporting mods he had (despite the obvious), nor what tune he was running (if at all). Nice kill though. Always nice to pull on a car unexpectedly. :thumbsup:

If you were closer I'd have loved to run you after I get a tune, especially considering the comments you left in my thread. :D But that's impossible :thumbdown:

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Assuming the dyno numbers were on different dynos, comparing them means nothing. You don't know what supporting mods he had (despite the obvious), nor what tune he was running (if at all). Nice kill though. Always nice to pull on a car unexpectedly. :thumbsup:

If you were closer I'd have loved to run you after I get a tune, especially considering the comments you left in my thread. :D But that's impossible :thumbdown:

I know that's true that's what I'm think I don't know what else he had maybe more maybe not. And ya if you were in nor cal I'd love to run it

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Here's a video of mine that I raced against a mk4 GTI with ko4.