GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TDI Pictures

golf 6

Ready to race!
Somes new pictures of my TDI in summer mode:

I have just came across your car and WOW this is the look Iam wanting do you have a build spec and where you got it from???[emoji3]

laxmonstar

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello nice car where did you get the gti spoiler from and how was it to fit??? Thanks

Thanks man. I got if from a VW/Audi salvage yard in NJ, local to me. It was off a white GTI so I didn't have to paint. The bad part was I had to take it off. Took a day and a half of struggle but it was worth it for $75. Was cheap because the hatch was unusable, but the spoiler is perfect. There is a slightly bigger gap than from the factory from me prying it off, but fits perfect otherwise.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man. I got if from a VW/Audi salvage yard in NJ, local to me. It was off a white GTI so I didn't have to paint. The bad part was I had to take it off. Took a day and a half of struggle but it was worth it for $75. Was cheap because the hatch was unusable, but the spoiler is perfect. There is a slightly bigger gap than from the factory from me prying it off, but fits perfect otherwise.

Did you search those salvage yards off google? Is it also possible to find xenon headlights with leds as drl ones there as well for cheaper price?

trbdubin

Passed Driver's Ed

Here is my 2012 golf tdi.
There have been few things changed since this photo shoot. I'll update with a new pics when I get the chance to go out and take some.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

golf 6

Ready to race!
How did you get it off any pictures of that be realy helpfu to see how it's done

golf 6

Ready to race!
Ok so picked car up Friday like this uploadfromtaptalk1411331082514.jpg then got tints 20% and then the roof done today uploadfromtaptalk1411331213773.jpguploadfromtaptalk1411331243294.jpg not bad for the first 2 mods [emoji3]

GTDarren

Here's mine

2009 GTD
H&R Springs
Mk7 GTI Wheels
GTI exhuast
LED Rear Tails

I have done some VCDS tweaks

-Alarm Chirip
-Seatbelt warning disabled
-Emergency Braking Lights On

I want to get the Leaving Home Lights function working so any help/advise on this would be great.