GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Mercedes wheels thread!

Cat

It's a work in progress!
Because unlike Kleemans, alphards aren't sold as right and left wheels, just one design in two different sizes for front and back, so when you put them on the left it looks like it's going forward, and when the wheel is on the right side, it looks backwards.
You can try drawing a spiral and putting it on one side of an object and then on the other side :wink:

at first it enraged me to think that a company like MB wouldn't go the extra mile to make wheels for right and left, but want them so bad that I no longer care about that

Thanks man... I still love them but that would irritate me!! I once owned another set of wheels that had exactly the same 'feature' which I soon got rid of once I spotted that!!

shesadub

ice ice baby

path0s

Mmmm, thread revival.

AMG SL500/600 18x8/9 et 27/20. Yes, that's about 3/4" of poke on -1.8. This was done as a joke, but all of us loved it afterwards.

Edit: usually not on these forums.

Attachments

• 253332_605863262757009_1397456883_n.jpg
    253332_605863262757009_1397456883_n.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 1,731

Metalmilitia306

Mario Kart 64 Champion
Car(s)
car
bad cellphone photo, but these are Brabus Monoblock IIIs, so i guess its considered a mercedes wheel lol.

Last edited:

Barrett

veeeeeduuub
Car(s)
08 GTI MKV

Barrett

veeeeeduuub
Car(s)
08 GTI MKV
God I haven't looked at this picture in forever. I sometimes forget I had alphards at one point.

Still love them though, almost bought a set for the s2k

why would you ever get rid of such a fine wheel?!