GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Panda GTI just got roof wrapped

d@n

Ready to race!
looks :evil: !!! I hope that I can find a good place in west texas to do the same to mine.....

GTI Joe

Passed Driver's Ed
this is amazing....I was just thinking about wrapping or tinting my rooftop and the side mirrors in gloss black and I saw your pictures....I want it done!!!!!!

Ben1

Go Kart Champion
where did you get it done at? is it recommended as a do it yourself.?
One could definitely DIY, just with patience :). Have a heat gun handy just in case! If you like, we actually sell-n-ship the material as well.

Looks great! That's how it should have come from the factory.
My thoughts exactly :)

ahhhhh another wrap! looks great. ben an i did my wrap here in texas on his road trip. congrats tho its a great looking car
Ah yes, less the mosquitos and 115-Degree weather :)

quarantine said:
looking good.
You park exactly like me....lol
Haha, thanks, Panda and I carswapped for the day and I performed the safest drop off I could :).

+1 for roof wraps on CW!

leslie

Ready to race!
dude THAT LOOKS INSANE NICE!!!!!

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
i wanna do it too! on my black one.... haha

looks nice i like the gloss more than matte!

Damn, well done. Your car is looking real good. I love the look, but I agree with MonsterMK6, wouldn't contrast well on the carbon steel.

That came out perfect. It looks amazing. gaH, speachless! wishihadcandywhitesoicoulddothat.

If you're in socal... Contact P2spec to get it done.

The darker cars such as black or carbon grey could always get a carbon fiber roof wrap which would contrast very nicely:)

Last edited:

DubShot

Oehhhhh I want that on my CW. Would you mind flying to the Netherlands ? :D

Seriously tho, nice work. I hope i can find a shop that delivers the same quality over here. :thumbsup: