GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The ULTIMATE VW Golf GTi Short Shifter KIT --- TWM Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
holy crap i been looking for a shift knob that was just like my skunk2 shift knob. I finally found my 440 gram shift knob !!! Im more excited about the knob then the short shifter.

New Product PROTOTYPE Pics for everyone! (Production version will be slightly more refined!) Thanks for the Pre-Orders to date! These are in production as we speak!

-- Full VW 6-Speed Short Shifter --

-- New Cable Clamp technology --

Featuring precision machined cups and our tried, tested and PROVEN Cable Attachment technology, you are SURE to get the tightest fit which translates into a more positive, accurate and precise shift!

-- Counterweights --

An INDUSTRY FIRST, TWM Performance is one of the ONLY companies to include a Counterweight in the design, and is the ONLY company to offer an Adjustable Counterweight! This means that your can ADJUST the FEEL of your Short Shifter to CUSTOMIZE Your Preference!

-- Retains OEM Side-to-Side Throw Travel --

In accordance with industry standards and, TWM Performance's Short Shifter for the 6-speed VW Transmission retains the OEM side-to-side travel! This is to assure that our customers DO NOT Miss gates that could potentially cause Large damage to engine internals!

Get Yours at the SPECIAL Pre-Order PRICE TODAY and the LINK found below!

Pre-Order HERE!

Patrick
Team TWM Performance

JohnS_

Ready to race!
instruction page is down. Fix pls.

Working fine for me Troy !

Last edited:

GPM

Ready to race!
I think he means the installation manual page...we're still working on putting it together, so it should be up shortly!

Hope so, I'm interested but not until I see what's involved in installation.

GPM

Ready to race!
Nice video.

Anybody working on those installation instructions?

Status
Not open for further replies.