GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tow Hooks

power-san

Ready to race!
I think I'm going to try the rear this week. See, that's the thing, it's not like it's permanent. Chill peeps.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I've had it on since I made this thread and dozens of people asked me what it was. I think the best response I use is that nobody can bump my bumper.

Sincerely,

Mike the Ricer

Of course people will ask you what it is, it looks like a fucking huge needle "eye" sticking out of your car.

Vesper

Ready to race!
I had one on my Mini. I thought about getting one for the GTI.

If i was gonna tow hook it, i would do it like this...

the exact same hook with the exact same wording, lol.

Tow Hook

I just joined this forum, rather this is my first forum so excuse my "noob"-ness on using this, but for your tow hooks... I find that there's a cord or something attached to the car, do I just yank it out, or cut it?

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Welcome to Romper Room...........

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
I just joined this forum, rather this is my first forum so excuse my "noob"-ness on using this, but for your tow hooks... I find that there's a cord or something attached to the car, do I just yank it out, or cut it?

Yank it, smack it, work it, whatever does the job.. Just never cut it

koinfamous2

Passed Driver's Ed
I've always been on the fence with the tow-hook debate...until I saw someone post a picture related to using a tow hood for a front mounted GoPro...opinions? I think thats actually a practical use.

jackgti1

Go Kart Champion
I've always been on the fence with the tow-hook debate...until I saw someone post a picture related to using a tow hood for a front mounted GoPro...opinions? I think thats actually a practical use.

yeah, thats a good option if you want a low angle. Otherwise, the suction cup mounts are the best as you can put them wherever..