GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TRD420 Build Thread/INFO

trd420

Go Kart Champion

trd420

Go Kart Champion
I have a few mods on the way. will be here soon

1: UniCONNECT cant wait to try out the 100oct file.

2: Modshack Low Profile Engine bay trim.

3: Raceland 3’’ Electric Exhaust Cut-Out.

Last edited:

corrado917

Go Kart Champion

1: cant wait to try out the 100oct file.

2: Modshack Low Profile Engine bay trim.

3: Raceland 3’’ Electric Exhaust Cut-Out.

1.UniCONNECT ???

2.Good stuff,it took me almost six months to install:I totally forgot about it.

3.This sounds very interesting,Are you doing it after or before the cat?

trd420

Go Kart Champion
1.UniCONNECT ???

2.Good stuff,it took me almost six months to install:I totally forgot about it.

3.This sounds very interesting,Are you doing it after or before the cat?

On the whole UniConnect topic, this is what my local dealer posted on our local forum

Unitronic officially released the UNIConnect end-user device yesterday at Waterfest. Integrated cable and client portal allows end-user to access Unitronic client database, data-log (with faster sample rate than VCDS), check/ clear full DTC library, and off course flash BOTH ECU AND DSG COMPLETE files! THIS is file switching and not switching of WOT tables and adaptions (Boost, Timing, Fuel). Each unit will come with a PIN and the client will link that PIN with their online login to the CMS (client management system). Upon successful login and synchronisation, the client will have access to all paid stages of ECU and DSG files for their car(s) i.e if you are on stg2+ (k04), you will have acces to all files from stock to stg2+ (including all octanes variants developed for each stage)...Couple this to a high-speed data-logger and each client can now take full control over their tune and car! They can data-log their cars and open online support tickets, upload the logs and wait for their tune to be moddified and uploaded to their personal CMS account for self flashing :dance: This also helps their local dealers to trouble shoot and assist remotely with 99% of issues as the device provides a full library of DTCs and the functionality to clear them...
Further details on retail pricing and availability to follow in the coming week...
The natural evoluition continues...

The new UniCONNECT was released this past weekend at Waterfest and will be available August 1st, giving you the ability to effortlessly flash and relfash your ECU and/or DSG TCU from the comfort of your own garage. Also allows upgrades to be purchased within your UniCONNECT online profile, which are pushed directly to the device and made available to reflash next time you plug your cable in and initialize the application. Available for all platforms that store a VIN in the ECU (2002+ ME7, MED9, MED17, EDC16, EDC17, and SIMOS 8.4). MED17, EDC17, and SIMOS 8.4 ECU's still require an unlock prior to UniCONNECT compatibility. UniCONNECT also gives the ability to read and clear DTC's. Data logging capability will be implemented in a future free application software update. UniCONNECT is priced at $149.99, in addition to the software purchase.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by our booth at Waterfest! We had a great time, can't wait to see everyone next year.

and for #3 i have a catless downpipe but i will be cutting the downpipe and fitting this in

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Oh man,this is very interesting about the switcher.Specially if you could use it for both Engine & DSG , and À la carte.

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion

1: UniCONNECT cant wait to try out the 100oct file.
/QUOTE]

I've been away from the scene for a long time and now I see this from Uni... I'm getting it for sure.

caffeineTX

Ready to race!
BRING IT TO THE LOCAL MEET ALREADY SO I CAN SEE IT :(

and if you are still using that cobra detector throw it away, they have poor range that won't really save you and they give other radar detector false KA and POP signals. please
pretty please, it annoys me when my v1 doesn't shut up because someone is running a RD they got at walmart

how do you like the low profile trim? I had it and threw it away, I couldn't get it to stay in place on the rain tray so I put back the factory trim so I wouldn't get water where my ecu is.

wireless

Ready to race!
I'm not in Houston, I'm up near Dallas :) I'd love a large Texas meet or something though lol

& agreed on the Cobra, even my $150 whistler that's quite a few years old gets angry when those are nearby :(