GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR | Wheels – V710 In Stock, Order Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion

VMR | Wheels – V710s In Stock!

The VMR Wheels V710 is a 7 split spoke mesh wheel with a deep concave face. Available in 18" & 19" sizing and in multiple finishes (Hyper Silver, Gunmetal and Matte Black), this makes it the perfect wheel for any Golf Owner.

For more information contact me directly via PM, email (brandon@velocitymotoring.com), by phone at 714-442-7916 EXT 108. You can also contact any of our authorized dealers for more info.

V710 Features:
-Aggressive Concave Design
-JWL, VIA & ISO-9001:2000 Certified
-VMR's Unmatched Customer Service
-Effective Wheel & Tire weight on par with stock weight!

Tire Packages:
Wheel & Tire packages are available! With our in-house Hunter GSP 9700 Road-Force Balancing machine, our experienced technicians will flawlessly mount & road-force balance your setup, eliminating vibrations and preventing any chance of wheel damage due to the tire mounting procedure.

Warranty:
All VMR | Wheels include a one (1) year limited warranty covering any and all manufacturer's defects, including defects in the finish.

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Are these 18x8.5 +45?

AXO

Go Kart Champion
A Bump and Shout Out for an Excellent Purchasing Experience and Brilliant Product!

Showing off my Matte Black V710 19x8.5 ET 45 at all four corners!

Adamse7en

Ready to race!
Any chance I could trade my matte blacks for hyper silver? Mine have no scratches, dents, chips, curb rash or anything. They're in perfect condition. I've only had them since late August and they have around 2k miles.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Are these 18x8.5 +45?

These are actually 19x8.5 ET45! Solid rub free fitment! :w00t:

A Bump and Shout Out for an Excellent Purchasing Experience and Brilliant Product!

Showing off my Matte Black V710 19x8.5 ET 45 at all four corners!

Appreciate the Bump! Glad to see these wheels are still treating you well!

Any chance I could trade my matte blacks for hyper silver? Mine have no scratches, dents, chips, curb rash or anything. They're in perfect condition. I've only had them since late August and they have around 2k miles.

Adam, not feeling the Matte Black's anymore? Unfortunately we cannot take them back, but if perhaps you sell them or keep them I might be able to help you out with a second set :thumbsup:

Adamse7en

Ready to race!
Adam, not feeling the Matte Black's anymore? Unfortunately we cannot take them back, but if perhaps you sell them or keep them I might be able to help you out with a second set :thumbsup:

The matte black is cool and all but I wish I would have gotten hyper silver for my CSG.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
The matte black is cool and all but I wish I would have gotten hyper silver for my CSG.

I personally like the Matte Blacks, I think it gives your car a much more aggressive look then say a Hyper Silver finish would, as it can look OEM sometimes. But like I said, I can see what I can do to help you out. Just shoot me an email/PM or give me a call! :thumbsup:

Kritter1

Wheel gap redux

These are actually 19x8.5 ET45! Solid rub free fitment! :w00t: :

Does this black 4 door Pictured have stock ride height or is it lowered???
Does the 19" over 18" decrease the wheel gap that much!?!?

They look sick definitely watching and saving!!!!

Thanks!

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
Curious if VMR still offers the custom finishes, specifically Sunken Treasure. I would be interested in picking up a set down the road if so.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Does this black 4 door Pictured have stock ride height or is it lowered???
Does the 19" over 18" decrease the wheel gap that much!?!?

They look sick definitely watching and saving!!!!

Thanks!

The Black 4-door on Gunmetal V710s is lowered.

19" will fill the wheel gap slightly, but nothing too significant. I think lowered MK6's look much better on 19s than 18s.

Curious if VMR still offers the custom finishes, specifically Sunken Treasure. I would be interested in picking up a set down the road if so.

Yes we do! Custom powder coating is still available. Shoot me a PM for pricing. :thumbsup:

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
do vmr wheels use cone seat bolts or ball seat bolts?
could you pm me a price for matte black v710 18x8 to apo ae 09009
are the 710's bbk friendly?

Dubpower786

Ready to race!
pm sent

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.