GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

zVp's 2012 VW GTI

Kato

Ready to race!
Independence Tuning?

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
Booked an appointment to get my springs (FINALLY) installed for next Wednesday!

fredf

Go Kart Champion
Mike

What time is your appointment at Independent?
What would you think if I came by to do some Vag-com stuff (if I can make it at that time)? Would that work for you?

Fred

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Mike

What time is your appointment at Independent?
What would you think if I came by to do some Vag-com stuff (if I can make it at that time)? Would that work for you?

Fred

Hey Fred,

My appointment is at 3:00. Probably take 3-4 hours so I'll be kicking around. I'll bring the cable along too so we can vag-com stuff for you. Also, I'll bring the metal polish to see if we can get rid of the hard spots for you on your exhaust tips

fredf

Go Kart Champion
Hey Fred,

My appointment is at 3:00. Probably take 3-4 hours so I'll be kicking around. I'll bring the cable along too so we can vag-com stuff for you. Also, I'll bring the metal polish to see if we can get rid of the hard spots for you on your exhaust tips

I just did the exhaust tips yesterday and I think they're pretty good right now so I you don't need to bother with the polish. But thanks for remembering that.

I hope I get a chance to get there. Should be able to.

We are talking August 1, right?

boostedmk6

Go Kart Champion
Wow, the tints make such a big difference. You will have a head turner once the springs are in.

JayFine

Ready to race!
Just wanted to say thank you for the VAGCOM walk-through's. First time doing them on my own and everything went smoothly.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to say thank you for the VAGCOM walk-through's. First time doing them on my own and everything went smoothly.

No problem, I'm glad it helped out :)

Finally got my springs installed today. Happy with the results and waiting for a week or two to get it settled then getting an alignment.

Mark from Independent Tuning is a great guy!

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
Finally got my springs installed today. Happy with the results and waiting for a week or two to get it settled then getting an alignment.

Cool! Only 3.5 months... not too bad. ;)

Pics?

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Cool! Only 3.5 months... not too bad. ;)

Pics?

LOL *only* 3.5 months. I'm a slacker!

I'll put some pics up later today after work - I was going to get some pics yesterday after installing them but I forgot my camera at home and I got home too late to take pics.

But the drop is nice - not too low and not too high. Just perfect for me.

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Very nice car sir! What's the legal limit for tinted windows in Ontario? Could be very well be moving to Toronto this winter :D

Thanks!

The legal limit, I think, is 30% on the fronts, but I'm not too sure about the back. Mine is 15% all around, however. It's really dark under certain situations but it looks light under others. It's strange lol.

I'm still trying to get used to it since I haven't had tints in my other cars before.