GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
ECS did this? And they're still in business because....?

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45469

^I think I might pull the trigger on those. They're as close to OEM as I'm gonna get, I think. Plus, it'll be hella cheaper and a lot less work.

Also, if Bham jobs would stop calling/emailing me for IMMEDIATE start, that would be great. I think I mention 3 times that I'm not open for immediate start. More money is not gonna change my mind about that... UGH!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45469

^I think I might pull the trigger on those. They're as close to OEM as I'm gonna get, I think. Plus, it'll be hella cheaper and a lot less work.

Also, if Bham jobs would stop calling/emailing me for IMMEDIATE start, that would be great. I think I mention 3 times that I'm not open for immediate start. More money is not gonna change my mind about that... UGH!

More money?..........DO IT

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Wait, did ECS get hackz0red again?? SOB! I just bought some antifreeze there. Apparently with my "new car" I don't get to have it with the proper fluid levels -_-

Rather than make a big stink at the dealership I figured I'd just buy some OEM stuff and top it off myself :D

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
That may be a purchase in the future....but im so much more about go than show.

I am too, but I'm tired of the halogens, and I'm clueless when it comes to HID information/numbers and anything involving wires. Something simple and pre-loaded would be GREATTT. I'll have my VW service guy take care of the rest.

More money?..........DO IT

More money....fo sho. Falcon punch the Fiat dealer...

I have obligations that I need to take care of here first. After that's done, I'll be good to go!

A_Bowers

Wait, did ECS get hackz0red again?? SOB! I just bought some antifreeze there. Apparently with my "new car" I don't get to have it with the proper fluid levels -_-

Rather than make a big stink at the dealership I figured I'd just buy some OEM stuff and top it off myself :D

Not to my knowledge. I use DBC performance for my fluids and stuff

Bender1

Banned

Even if they did, THEY should never even SEE your card data. That is the concerning part.

A_Bowers

Even if they did, THEY should never even SEE your card data. That is the concerning part.

They had an outdated security profile for their online database....it got hacked...

They knew it was outdated yet kept it anyway. Screw ECS.

Bender1

Banned
They had an outdated security profile for their online database....it got hacked...

They knew it was outdated yet kept it anyway. Screw ECS.

Redic... i called out to them MULTIPLE times over the years that when you reset your password it was sent in plain text!!

A_Bowers

Redic... i called out to them MULTIPLE times over the years that when you reset your password it was sent in plain text!!

I know it. In this day and age that is totally unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.