GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TDI Pictures

m18bte1

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks guys for the compliments, fitted my coilovers this week, im in love now!

gokhansaler

Ready to race!
Thanks guys for the compliments, fitted my coilovers this week, im in love now!

Your car now just need piano black mirrors... ;)

GT-I9100 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

m18bte1

Passed Driver's Ed
Your car now just need piano black mirrors... ;)

GT-I9100 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

Ive been debating them, thinking of piano black mirror covers and tinting side repeaters to blend them in , unsure if it will be to much black :/

Zac#1

Ready to race!
Ive been debating them, thinking of piano black mirror covers and tinting side repeaters to blend them in , unsure if it will be to much black :/

I'm normally not a fan of black mirrors on these cars, but it would look nice on yours.

SpanishTDI

Tire size

Recently installed Koni FSD and eibach springs with the Passat CC interlagos.

What size tires did you put on your interlagos? I want to put 235's to go a little wider but I'm afraid it'll rub since I have lowered springs...

bgcarter1

What size tires did you put on your interlagos? I want to put 235's to go a little wider but I'm afraid it'll rub since I have lowered springs...

hey, i have neuspeed springs ( not very low) and 235.40.18s on my interlagos, the screw at the top of the fender on the inside rubs so i took it out and bent up the little bracket - no more rubs... also the inner plastic does rub sometimes.. so i took that out also :w00t:

laxmonstar

Passed Driver's Ed
hey, i have neuspeed springs ( not very low) and 235.40.18s on my interlagos, the screw at the top of the fender on the inside rubs so i took it out and bent up the little bracket - no more rubs... also the inner plastic does rub sometimes.. so i took that out also :w00t:

Be careful with the screw mod. I did that some time ago and when I hit a big puddle the splash pushed the fender liner out of the way, knocked off the back of the headlight, flooded it and burned out my Xenon bulb and ballast. If it wasn't for the warranty, it would have been an expensive experiment.:mad0259:

In short, I switched back to 225's and don't notice any difference. Don't go 235.

bgcarter1

i
Be careful with the screw mod. I did that some time ago and when I hit a big puddle the splash pushed the fender liner out of the way, knocked off the back of the headlight, flooded it and burned out my Xenon bulb and ballast. If it wasn't for the warranty, it would have been an expensive experiment.:mad0259:

In short, I switched back to 225's and don't notice any difference. Don't go 235.

yup i will be going 225 next time around also