Current mods:
Red Footwell Light Bulbs
APR Stage II ECU
APR Stage I Intake
USP Non-catted Downpipe
Heatshield removal from hood
Tinted Blue Aspherical Side Mirrors
P3 Mk6 Digital Boost Gauge
Suitcase Muffler Delete + Custom Exhaust Piping + Rolled Aftermarket Angled Tips.

Sorta Soon:
Tiguan Pipe / Noisepipe Removal
BSH VTA Catchcan
Turbo Outlet Pipe

Looking Forward To:
Pics of what I want the front end to look like (credit to tony421 for the sexy car and sexy pics):

Somewhere Over The Rainbow:

VMR V708 Rims in Black
Coilovers
Continental ExtremeContact DW

Props to Wolfcars in Miami for most of the work on my car. Currently looking for a super awesome paint/vinyl shop for aesthetic work, also saving up money for rims + tires + suspension.

Last edited:

heartcoke

Ready to race!
fixed btw...

and its to give the car a cleaner look, and thats it really.

Whoops, god damn netbook keyboards. Supposedly they say it lets you hear the intake better, and also in very hot outdoor temperatures it lets the engine breath a little better because it technically isn't wearing a sweater anymore. But I'm still on the edge about it. It does look cleaner though :p

09vdubgti

Banned
Whoops, god damn netbook keyboards. Supposedly they say it lets you hear the intake better, and also in very hot outdoor temperatures it lets the engine breath a little better because it technically isn't wearing a sweater anymore. But I'm still on the edge about it. It does look cleaner though :p

well yea because the heat shield is also providing some sound deadening....

heartcoke

Ready to race!
true.
the upper grille i'd do myself if i were you with black PlastiDip & white electrical tape.
the lower bumper, i'd have someone else do, for sure.
White electrical tape does not last in Miami.

heartcoke

Ready to race!

This is before the muffler delete, ignore the obnoxious S mode shifting, there's no WOT here.