GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First LED Replica Taillight Group Buy - Lights here by Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
IN STOCK DARK RED LIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE DIRECT FROM MY SUPPLIER. WARRANTY STILL APPLIES ON THESE LIGHTS. I STILL HAVE A FEW SETS OF THE BLACK AVAILABLE.

MY NEXT SHIPMENT WILL BE HERE IN APRIL, THEY WILL COME WITHOUT FOGS!!

SAVE OVER $200 FROM BUYING OEM.

As discussed in another thread, I am bringing 50 sets of the dark reds and 10 sets of the black LED taillights from VACAR. I will also have real VW OEM euroswitches with the auto feature available.

I received a couple of sample sets from VACAR, and had the opportunity to compare them to the real ones with Paul at PG Performance, and apart from the missing Hella logo, they look exactly the same. Fit and finish is very comparable to OEM. As posted by a number of people who have these lights they are legit.

If you are interested, please email or pm me with your email and full name, I will send you an invoice once they arrive and the lights have been inspected at the end of January\early February time frame.

Dark Red with Fogs and Adapters

Black with Fogs and Adapters

Price

No need to pay now, paypal invoices will go out after the lights have been received and inspected.

$415 US Shipped for either the dark red with fogs or the black with fogs.

$55 US for European Chrome Trime Headlight Switch - With Coming Home (Automatic). Genuine VW.

Cdn orders I need to add GST. Payment by Paypal is preferred.

Lights will be shipped from Canada, and come with a 7 day no questions asked refund pollicy. Will also have a 6 month warranty on burnt out LEDs, or leaks.

Price I think is fair considering the amount of effort and risk involved in bringing the lights over here, storing, inspecting, and than shipping them out. Plus you also get a warranty. If you guys were hoping for $300 shipped, that is pretty much impossible.

If interested, please pm or email me withh your email and full name.

Last edited:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
So just to be sure the price is $415 shipped to the US and it includes the adapters.

Also there was a little bit of confusion with regards to the color of the tail lights. These are the "tinted" ones correct?

inc55

Go Kart Champion
Finally someone close by is selling these awesome lights. Save your money folks and go with these OEM quality lights.

Last edited:

jnj2455

Ready to race!
Ed, nice to see you on here.

One concern though- do you have any without the rear fogs?

GTi-GUY86

Ready to race!
Why would I pay $415 shipped and wait till the end of Jan when I can buy it straight from the manufacturer for $392 shipped directly?? Just tell them you plan on selling these and you want to sample a set and they will offer the lamps for $285 + $107 EMS shipping.

^^^More info on this? :thumbsup:

Murdered6

Ready to race!
those black ones are sweet, think you would get pulled over for having them all black like that tho?

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Why would I pay $415 shipped and wait till the end of Jan when I can buy it straight from the manufacturer for $392 shipped directly?? Just tell them you plan on selling these and you want to sample a set and they will offer the lamps for $285 + $107 EMS shipping.

Well, if you buy direct from Vacar, you still need to add 2% for paypal fees which pushes the price to $400.

So, for a $15 difference, you get the benefit of a supplier here in North America who will take care of you if you receive a broken set of lights, or if anything burns out I actually have a warranty. You are paying for service.

My experience with dealing with vendors from Alibaba is be careful. It may end up costing you alot more than $15 if you have an issue. This is speaking from personal experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.