GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

hvltg

Ready to race!
I guess it is a lifestyle when you put it that way. And I agree, people spend 5k on wheels and 4 hours a week washing their car but won't give half the time to health.

The HULKSTER IS NOT 6 foot 2 and 220 POUNDS BROTHER!!!!! But yeah...that shit looks stupid lol I get my jeans at AE and they fit awesome.

same here man AE all day.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Currently on a 2000 calorie diet eating whatever I want as long as it fits my macros. Here are my current macros. It's hard functioning in the gym on low cals, but getting shredded is pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Other then regular lifting, anyone do any tire flipping or something similar? I do the tire every once in a while, but I feel raped afterwards and I'm usually useless the rest of the day. I also pull a Tahoe at work about twice a month using a tow strap. Great back workouts with both of these.

kram

Ready to race!
Other then regular lifting, anyone do any tire flipping or something similar? I do the tire every once in a while, but I feel raped afterwards and I'm usually useless the rest of the day. I also pull a Tahoe at work about twice a month using a tow strap. Great back workouts with both of these.

I do some sled pulling, farmer walks & every once in a while flip some tires... There's some big tractor tires at the high school not far from me. If I go run the track there, I'll roll out one of the tires. :thumbsup:

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Never do any tire flipping, but my buddies at golds always do that and a ton of other stuff to train for strongman comps. They have the huge rocks, the car deadlift thingy,tires, and a ton of other random shit. I never do it with them though, but I've been thinking about trying it out

andylaiphoto

Go Kart Champion

We have several tires at work. I flipped the heavy tire while pulling the lighter tire 400m. That was a complete blast to the body. Kist make sure you keep your mechanics solid and consistent with the tires. People start getting tired and pull from the ground very sloppy and wear out their backs. Dead lift the tire up from the ground.

http://findfit.tumblr.com/post/77090357047/swam-a-half-mile-for-warm-up-afterwards-i-was#notes

Was working on my handstands yesterday.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Anyone else in here on a cut for summer? Im about 2.5 months into my cut, down to 184lb from 203ish (5'11).
anyone else on that mission for aesthetics? I've never had abs in my life so I'm having fun with it.

Last edited:

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
I've never put any emphasis about asthetics. I like to eat way too much. You're doing great though, keep it up!

That was my thing. I used to eat like crazy. Always wanted abs but never wanted to cut calories. Finally said screw it and went for it! Been working out pretty well.

Fwa, mirin. Really on your game brah. Respek.

We're all gonna make it!

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
We have several tires at work. I flipped the heavy tire while pulling the lighter tire 400m. That was a complete blast to the body. Kist make sure you keep your mechanics solid and consistent with the tires. People start getting tired and pull from the ground very sloppy and wear out their backs. Dead lift the tire up from the ground.

How's my form on this? I hear different things from different people, and I feel like I have no arch in my lumbar. 4 sets of 10 flips of this bitch does me in. 727 pounds

http://youtu.be/Tr0s_uEIqsc

Last edited: