Post everything you want about your:
Workout Plans
Supplements
Training Tips
Concerns
Steroids (If you want)
Cardio
Yada Yada

I started an isolation training 3 months ago and now I'm working on a 5X5 starting today. I'm so SORE! Anyone else do this program?

TDI110

O_o
I run 6 times per week (every other day i.e. Mon,Wed,Fri I run 20km mixed flat with hills) The other days are light jogs 8-10km mainly hilly terrain. Nothing technical, I just do it for fun and the occasional marathon. It's a good time waster. While I lived in Canada, I did intensive weight training and cardio. I don't take supplements, but I eat a lot of meat and very few carbohydrates.

When winter rolls around, like every good Canuck, I take to the hockey arenas for shimmy hockey and general ice skating. While in Canada I played AAA hockey in Mississauga for 11 years; but due to time constraints (school,work, blah blah) I had to stop. And when I moved to Germany their hockey programs are lacking any enthusiasm, but a shimmy game here and there is possible :/

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
P90X Just started today :thumbsup:

No better, faster 90 day turnaround out there :D

Also using Results and Recovery formula and Shakeology.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
P90X Just started today :thumbsup:

No better, faster 90 day turnaround out there :D

Also using Results and Recovery formula and Shakeology.

That program is a good one! I did it to get into the workout world and now I'm pumping the serious Iron in the gym.

I've still got the DVD if anyone wants it???

Forgot to mention my supplements:

USP JACK3D pre workout supplement - just switched to NOXplode for the awesome savings price today so we'll see.
Creatine MonoHydrate (Taking it walking out of the gym)
100% Whey protein (30 mins after workout)
Mens formula vitamins
SHIT TON of carbs.

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
I'm starting crossfit on Saturday. Going to the noob class, wish me luck lol

DvS21

Ready to race!
I used to fight MMA on an amateur level. I was rather serious about my work out routine. Fight training 5 days a week, weight training 3 days and cardio everyday. I worked on a 3x5 system doing compound lifts with heavy weight. I was squatting in the mid to high 300's, and I was only fighting at 155. dead lifts well over 400, benches around 180, 45 lbs weighted dips, running 3-5 miles everyday. I basically had a high protein diet with only a moderate amount of carbs, as I had to stay at a certain weight to fight. I'd want about 200-300 or so grams of protein a day. Anyway I gave it all up after a bad experience in a tournament, that and school ended and I got a real job. I loved working out, but now I barely have time for anything. I really need to start running again at least.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
100-150 pushups every morning and I run about 3/4 miles a day.

Nothing crazy like you guise.

Edit: and i've heard awesome things about p90x

how much would you let it go for?

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002

It is a truly awesome product (I am a Beachbody Coach :thumbsup: but honestly I wouldn't push some of their products; this one I push as it's worth it)

My wife and I did 6 weeks of it the first time and saw huge results just in that short time (we had some medical issues and had to quit at that point while we worked things out). We plan to go the full 90 this time and see how well we do overall ;)

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
100-150 pushups every morning and I run about 3/4 miles a day.

Nothing crazy like you guise.

25?

BTW NOXPLODE is on sale at GNC

TDI110

O_o
I totally forgot about P90X. I have Abripper X and it's pure awesomeness. I did that for a month and results were impressive. Normally I don't believe in those Jane Fonda workout style vids, but I was convinced with this one.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I totally forgot about P90X. I have Abripper X and it's pure awesomeness. I did that for a month and results were impressive. Normally I don't believe in those Jane Fonda workout style vids, but I was convinced with this one.

It works...trust me. It's a bitch for the first 2 weeks...but as long as you stick with it, you'll start shedding pounds

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
Just completed day 3 of P90X.

I'm ready to stick a gun in my mouth.