Votes: 15 24.6%
  • always go 50/50 no matter how much she makes

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Make her pay more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

miguelr

Go Kart Champion
If she makes 10% more yearly, I wouldn't be splitting hairs trying to go 60/40 on everything tab lol. My gf of 3yrs and I just take turns paying. No hassles.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
if you buy a girl a drink then wouldnt that make her feel like she owes you something in return?
a chic at work was talking about that the other day where she doesnt like it when guys buy here drinks cuz she doesnt want to have to return the favor. she always buys her own drinks.

A gentleman wouldn't expect anything back, anyway lol.

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
I always plan on paying for everything, though some girls refuse to let that happen anymore. My previous girlfriend, whenever we would go out to a restaurant, I would pay the bill and she would get the tip. With the girl I'm currently talking to, she refuses to let me pay sometimes, be it coffee or whatnot. The first few times, I would pay anyway but she kept insisting, so I let it happen occasionally now.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
A proper gentleman always pays especially if you asked her out.

he's already been dating her, that is the true question here.

Of course when first courting a girl, you will pay for everything. But there comes to a point where that may not be feasible anymore or should it be necessary, etc.

My ninja.

I roll this way too. My wife never pays for anything when we're out. It's still "our" money, but the gesture is what counts.

Same here^, typically when out, I am paying for everything, then again.. I am almost always paying for everything anyways.

If she makes 10% more yearly, I wouldn't be splitting hairs trying to go 60/40 on everything tab lol. My gf of 3yrs and I just take turns paying. No hassles.

that is the nice way to do it, esp when not married but in a long term relationship.

A gentleman wouldn't expect anything back, anyway lol.

also true^

Shini

Go Kart Champion
1st date type of thing. always pay.
relationship. rotate picking up tab.

^ this

I usually pay for everything for the wife becuase she doesn't make that much, and what she does make goes to obama...Thanks.

Every now and again she picks it up though. If she made as much as me I imagine we'd probably coin flip or have a system where I pay for all our bills at home and she pays for all our clothes/food.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I'm still curious about this "The dude pays for everything" outlook.

What do you do with her income, donate all of it to charity?

Why have her work at all if she doesn't pay for anything?

Possible nest egg if shit gets real?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

I don't get it either... its strange.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

she uses that money to pay for groceries, shit at target, shit at walmart, shit for the kids, shit for her, shoes, outfits, useless shit for the house, storage bins that never get used, shit for the yard, shit for her ipad, shit for shit for shit for shit for shit for.

they will find a way to spend that money. even when they aint working.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
she uses that money to pay for groceries, shit at target, shit at walmart, shit for the kids, shit for her, shoes, outfits, useless shit for the house, storage bins that never get used, shit for the yard, shit for her ipad, shit for shit for shit for shit for shit for.

Hahaha..sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

This is getting a bit derailed... The question wasn't about #marriedlife or #firstdate

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion

If she's buying shit, then you are not paying for everything...

I took everything to mean everything.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

What about when they're of college age?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
This is getting a bit derailed... The question wasn't about #marriedlife or #firstdate

my bad.

So, does she literally just expect you to always pay? is she giving you looks / hard time about it?

If she's buying shit, then you are not paying for everything...

I took everything to mean everything.

to clarify, sans the gro's maybe, "everything of importance / of actual need" ;)

What about when they're of college age?

pay for everything, its all about the vajayjay at that point, cmon man.