mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
tralalalalalalalalalallal

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368670419.171423.jpg

Hehehehehehehe....

:)

Raced a Stage 3 GTI tonight from APR. Yup. It convinced me to be faster, so that's going on my car.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
DUBPL8, after a week with the electronic sat radio stations, i'm sick of it. way too much euro trash.

Leaving to go back to Georgia tomorrow. SOWO IS ALMOST HERE!!!! :happyanim:

I just now got excited about it lol

How many of y'all are gonna be there so I know to keep a look out?

Even if I was there, I doubt you'd talk to me :iono:

...if you're not going, you suck.

V8 Supercars > bagged Audis/VW's

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Damnit. Damnit. Damnit.

Just found a 3 br ranch for rent, garage, recently remodeled... but fack. $1400/mo.

I really wish I was in a position to buy right now. I'm tired of hunting for decent rental properties that aren't crapshacks.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Nah, I'd talk to you. I'm actually pretty nice, believe it or not. I don't mind making new friends or having a nice conversation with random people. I'm very social.

haha I know I was just joking :p

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
DUBPL8, after a week with the electronic sat radio stations, i'm sick of it. way too much euro trash.

You'll dig these guys though, they are a couple of young lads from London that have been pushing new boundaries.

Here they produce a cover of the 1987 house classic that I'm sure you must be familiar with ;)

And they are 18 and 20!

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
Damnit. Damnit. Damnit.

Just found a 3 br ranch for rent, garage, recently remodeled... but fack. $1400/mo.

I really wish I was in a position to buy right now. I'm tired of hunting for decent rental properties that aren't crapshacks.

:eek:$1400/mo?!?!?!? I'm looking the prices of my very first (self-paid) apartment and want to cry when I see $750/mo. Geez, I'm grateful my parents are letting me stay at home rent free to save some money.

Trying to give myself 6 solid months in my parents' house, saving as much money as I can and then it's out on my own. 9 months at the longest. After that, it's time to go. And since I had little idea what the cost of moving out was, I did some research and it seems RIDICULOUS! I know I'm being a noob about life right now but fack.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Morning hun!

Sent via a microwave.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Balls. I can't sleep. Trying to initiate secksie timez with the wifey but she's dead ballsack asleep.

Slap peen on face til she says yes.

Sent via a microwave.

Status
Not open for further replies.