Not open for further replies.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
WTF.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
The only thing I don't like about Rome is that every restaurant is the same. It has to be because of the heavy tourism, right? Also the drivers here are way too crazy, every car has damage to the front drivers side fender. No thank you....

yeah i feel you about the restaurants, when i went to bologna and riccione almost 2 years ago every restaurants food somewhat felt and taste the same from what i remember, yes possibly bc of tourism. The drivers are crazy compared to US, they take driving very seriously out there, not following the laws that take seriously?. You should've seen istanbul, the traffic its a LOT worse, all drivers pretty much don't give a fuck, no signals, cut off, road rages, fast and furious driving, passing a car on shoulder, but no scratches/dents on most cars, but most cabs have and some have body work done and primer that isn't painted.

since I'm practically born and raised in europe, I'm just used to the inconvenience, its just more fun to be at europe especially istanbul and turkey compared to US at least where i live. but thats just me

Last edited:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I really fucking hate PennDOT.

I have now received a notice in the mail saying my vehicle registration is suspended for a clerical error on their part. Fuck them. This is ridiculous.

i wonder if i have something similar. i paid for my tags on my car about a month ago (at AAA on a saturday). then last friday i recieved another notice from the DMV stating that i need to pay my tags still? wtf?

Yeah...by being nice to you ladies on here :(
and so what did you learn? women dont like nice men. they just dont. they say they do, but they dont. because when they have a nice man they walk all over him. lesson learned.

mate?

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
and so what did you learn? women dont like nice men. they just dont. they say they do, but they dont. because when they have a nice man they walk all over him. lesson learned.

I disagree. Do I want a nice guy? Yes. Do I want a yes man? A man who let's me do whatever I want? A man that doesn't stand up for himself? A man that takes whatever I say and does it or does not argue about it if his opinion is different? No. That's a weak man, in my opinion and I don't want that. I need you to be kind to me, treat me like a princess or at least think of me that way, but a spineless prince charming makes for a very one-sided relationship.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Leaving to go back to Georgia tomorrow. SOWO IS ALMOST HERE!!!! :happyanim:

I just now got excited about it lol

How many of y'all are gonna be there so I know to keep a look out?
...if you're not going, you suck.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion

Hey now, some people have important things to do. Like graduating high school :D

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I disagree. Do I want a nice guy? Yes. Do I want a yes man? A man who let's me do whatever I want? A man that doesn't stand up for himself? A man that takes whatever I say and does it or does not argue about it if his opinion is different? No. That's a weak man, in my opinion and I don't want that. I need you to be kind to me, treat me like a princess or at least think of me that way, but a spineless prince charming makes for a very one-sided relationship.

^ the yes man part reminded me of this
note: NSFW; language, provocative clothing

but in all seriousness, most girls i meet say they want a nice guy, but then reject the nice guys.
very rarely is there a girl that wants a nice guy and actually says yes to one. well at least here in socal it's like that. the girl i was talking about a couple days ago is like that. she told me she wants a nice guy, then goes and dates douchebags that dont treat her right, then she complains.....

i'd go but im on the left coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.