GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm bored throw some ideas at me..

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
http://www.porscheoffremont.com/use...emont-CA-fd58d4660a0a00e034b6e326189c9dc3.htm

Only car I am currently interested in...
Issues:
1. I don't like em in black it makes these cars look a bit weird... they are not the best looking porsches to begin :(
2. Steering wheel shimmy... Needs balance would have dealer address.
3. Need to see if maintenance was done at least once a year even with the low miles
4. Price too high by 4k...

Porsche makes alot of black cars. They sell. Come here and live in SEA of black anything German. Its psycho.
Dealer can run the VIN confirm what was done if they have no records from the previous owner(s).
Make them an offer 5k less and see what gives. No shortage at all of Caymans in the world.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Porsche makes alot of black cars. They sell. Come here and live in SEA of black anything German. Its psycho.
Dealer can run the VIN confirm what was done if they have no records from the previous owner(s).
Make them an offer 5k less and see what gives. No shortage at all of Caymans in the world.

Perhaps ... or maybe just try and find a better looking example...

This car has the perfect color combo/best looking wheels for a gayman+good miles. The price however is 7k too high...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4689749018.html

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Once you own black, you always go back.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
But only a little. You were taunting them.

My limit for that car was 27 at most 27.5K he never got back to me. I was a serious buyer and would have purchased the car if they came down to that price.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
That's the one to get right there. 2 owners, well maintained, nicely optioned, low miles but not too low.

THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

Say there is no difference in up front cost...

The gray one in 30k miles or 2 years this car will have ~70k miles and be 20k Private party

The black one in 30k miles or 2 years will have 36k miles and be 26-28k private party.

all in all the black car will be cheaper to own for sure. Not sure color is worth that much.

I could try and shoot the gray car a 30k offer, but I highly doubt he'll take it even though that is what it is worth IMO.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
"For sale by broker"

I expect minimal negotiating on this one. Max will find something wrong with it or the price too high.

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
"For sale by broker"

I expect minimal negotiating on this one. Max will find something wrong with it or the price too high.

Hopefully! The brahs of GolfMk6 like nothing better than back seat driving endless vehicle transactions. When someone actually BUYS a car, shit gets boring real fast unless Plac. Your thread probably averaged 8 pages a day at the height of Corvette fever. Now look at it. Dusty.

Fortunately, I plan on having no less than FOUR vehicle transactions planned during 2015, so I will be exposing myself to keyboard warriors almost all year.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Hopefully! The brahs of GolfMk6 like nothing better than back seat driving endless vehicle transactions. When someone actually BUYS a car, shit gets boring real fast unless Plac. Your thread probably averaged 8 pages a day at the height of Corvette fever. Now look at it. Dusty.

Fortunately, I plan on having no less than FOUR vehicle transactions planned during 2015, so I will be exposing myself to keyboard warriors almost all year.

You're making me feel like I didn't draw out the process of car buying long enough.

I trolled for a day or two, was all set on the GTO then impulse bought the C5... done. Boring.