GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is FAP'S poop winning streak over?

Is FAP'S poop winning streak over?

• Streak is based on consecutive days of successful pooping (FAP's streak continues)

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Streak is based on successful poops between dumpdowns (FAP's streak ended yesterday)

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
So what many of you are saying is, if I have a successful dump on Sunday, then immediately go on a cheese eating binge which binds me up for the next 6 days, but I don't attempt a sit-down for those 6 days, but them have a pancake and coffee breakfast the following Sunday resulting in an assplosion, then my streak would continue, as long as I didn't attempt a dump during those 5 days of constipation? That's what you're saying? It just doesn't seem right...

I challenge you to eat enough cheese that binds you up for six days.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
I challenge you to eat enough cheese that binds you up for six days.

My. Constipation record is 11 days, though not from od'ing from cheese.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Same story as in the poop thread for me. Voted. Sorry FAP, you still won doe.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

WAP

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
So what many of you are saying is, if I have a successful dump on Sunday, then immediately go on a cheese eating binge which binds me up for the next 6 days, but I don't attempt a sit-down for those 6 days, but them have a pancake and coffee breakfast the following Sunday resulting in an assplosion, then my streak would continue, as long as I didn't attempt a dump during those 5 days of constipation? That's what you're saying? It just doesn't seem right...

That is correct^.

Lack of attempts does not equal dumpdown, thus the streak continues regardless the number of days. Further, if you were to poop 4x in one day and all were successful, it would be the same thing. It is per number of attempts, not per diem.

No, it's the opposite.

Dumpdown=poop-letdown

this^

Thanks for the clarification.

I was thinking a dumpdown was something akin to a touchdown, but with poop.

^reported.

^^LOLOL. I think I like your definition better!

^reported.

In that case, I've never had a dumpdown. If nothing is going to come out, why sit there and strain? Can people really not tell if anything is going to move or not?

I was expecting the definition of dumpdown to be something messy that I didn't want to see.

No one said anything about continuing to sit.. it is solely based on a lack of poop and/or lack of satisfactory/ease/egress, etc. Please re-read the bylaws posted on the interwebz.

I think that would be a splash landing.

^ :clap:

My. Constipation record is 11 days, though not from od'ing from cheese.

:eek:

I've been peeing out my butthole since about Friday night. Good times....

In my opinion a dumpdown is any poop that isn't satisfactory.

correct^

WAP

Go Kart Champion
In that case, I've never had a dumpdown. If nothing is going to come out, why sit there and strain? Can people really not tell if anything is going to move or not?

For me, it comes down to routine and habit. Every weekday morning I

wake up
pee
shower
get dressed
eat breakfast
brush teeth
take a/attempt a dump (I don't stick around and strain, if it ain't gonna happen, i get up and
leave for work

For those 25 days of my streak I've successfully pushed mud every morning that I attempted it, and sometimes again in the afternoon. Weekend dumps usually came later in the day becausesleepingin.
The day my streak (apparently) ended, nothing came out in the morning but I had success later that same afternoon. Since I'm being told that ended my streak, then that afternoon success effectively started my next streak, which, as of this morning, now makes me 4/4.

That is correct^.

Lack of attempts does not equal dumpdown, thus the streak continues regardless the number of days. Further, if you were to poop 4x in one day and all were successful, it would be the same thing. It is per number of attempts, not per diem.

I thought we were counting successful days, not successful attempts. Was NEEKS record based on days or attempts? Because he had many multiple days, and I had a few, too.

this^

^reported.

^reported.

No one said anything about continuing to sit.. it is solely based on a lack of poop and/or lack of satisfactory/ease/egress, etc. Please re-read the bylaws posted on the interwebz.

^ :clap:

:eek:

I've been peeing out my butthole since about Friday night. Good times....

Do we need a constipation thread?

correct^

WAP

Go Kart Champion
I need to wake up and eat before the cornhole knows what's what.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Yes'th. Anyhow, we have come to a consensus.

No one can go back and say they did x amount of pewps. It is from the date of your FIRST post forward. You never posted before? Your next poop is 1/1. Plain and simple. It is like we started a new season of pooping akin to a new season of whatever sport you choose.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
OT hath spoken.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

I went 25 days straight and pewped a total of 29 times during those days.

New streak has commenced. I am currently 4/4.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
OT hath spoken.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

I went 25 days straight and pewped a total of 29 times during those days.

New streak has commenced. I am currently 4/4.

29/29 is impressive. :clap:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Do you run? I find that to be a great laxative, the weather was a gorgeous sunny 62F yesterday so I went for a brief jog and spent the rest of the night shitting.