GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is FAP'S poop winning streak over?

Is FAP'S poop winning streak over?

• Streak is based on consecutive days of successful pooping (FAP's streak continues)

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Streak is based on successful poops between dumpdowns (FAP's streak ended yesterday)

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
I'm not sure how I missed this but I poop everyday between the hours of 9am and 11am. If that doesn't happen it comes between 9pm and 11pm. If you guys are going for the record you've got at least another 10k days to go.

oh dang

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'm not sure how I missed this but I poop everyday between the hours of 9am and 11am. If that doesn't happen it comes between 9pm and 11pm. If you guys are going for the record you've got at least another 10k days to go.

again, please re-read the bung bylaws.

It is not based on daily excrement, but based on % of successful bowel releases for each attempt, thus not resulting in a dumpdown.

I know this is not simple for everyone, so please bear with us.

pls re-tract your "oh dang" until further confirmation is given.

JhnR

Banned
shit man, is that normal?

Sure. Does it say somewhere in the owners manual i have to shit daily? :laugh: - still healthy fitted, and eat a lot..

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Either way, you still have beat me. I still take my pants down in your honor.

I am honored by this.

Seems to me that you win by a landslide but early poll results would disagree. :(

WAP

Go Kart Champion

It is not based on daily excrement, but based on % of successful bowel releases for each attempt, thus not resulting in a dumpdown.

If this is the case then I can add at least 2 weeks to my record, and NEEK can add several days, too. I'm going to consult a calendar and submit my updated total.

STING

Ready to race!
After many beers and a Curry (and maybe some codeine) I could shit through a McD's straw!
If I have a windage issue i can pebble dash (stucco)the bowl like a pro!
If my memory serves me right I've been doing this every day for 25yrs! :D
When I worked in the shipyard many yrs ago the shitter was a horizontal pole that you hung your ass over! Below your dangling rectum was a trough full of flowing water (right to left) RHD :D When the fat dude up wind dropped a 12" brown trout it shot past under your feet at 5 knots! PS.. no stalls! you knew who the turd belonged to as the newspaper was handed down the line ;)

Last edited:

09vdubgti

Banned
Sure. Does it say somewhere in the owners manual i have to shit daily? :laugh: - still healthy fitted, and eat a lot..

I read that with normal and healthy bowels, one should have to use the bathroom not long after they eat.

source: internet

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion

Re-tracted sir

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
It has to be consecutive trips to the bathroom where ass-to-seat contact is made. If anyone can go 24 hours without pooping and you're actually eating at least 1500 calories of solid food per day then you need to see a doctor.*

*This medical advice brought to you by a guy on the Internet who is in no way a medical professional.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
So what many of you are saying is, if I have a successful dump on Sunday, then immediately go on a cheese eating binge which binds me up for the next 6 days, but I don't attempt a sit-down for those 6 days, but them have a pancake and coffee breakfast the following Sunday resulting in an assplosion, then my streak would continue, as long as I didn't attempt a dump during those 5 days of constipation? That's what you're saying? It just doesn't seem right...

WAP

Go Kart Champion
I never had the need to define 'dumpdown.'

Is a successful poop not a dumpdown?

No, it's the opposite.

Dumpdown=poop-letdown

WAP

Go Kart Champion
^^LOLOL. I think I like your definition better!

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
In that case, I've never had a dumpdown. If nothing is going to come out, why sit there and strain? Can people really not tell if anything is going to move or not?

I was expecting the definition of dumpdown to be something messy that I didn't want to see.