GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

Jaber

Modero
I love you jesus.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
1996 was a great year.

Much poon was hit that year. Can confirm.

:w00t: :word: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbsup:

1996 I was 8 lol

oh wow. I was 16.

It's called being audiophile. I could have a fart can exhaust. :iono: no point when you stuck in traffic mane. Better show the people yours "mad beats"

Sent from my distraction device

you have a Magnaflow.. so, same thing essentially :iono:

You could do both. Bump the music and pop the clutch in and rev that son b in stop and go traffic lol

this^

I love you jesus.

He is your personal lord and savior, no doubt.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
WAIT.. is Max trollin'? it's an automatic.. but with Brembos or the Okebonos' or whatever?

WAIT A GODDANG MINUTE.

Not trolling and yes I got a douchomatic, because 0FG shiftin is where it is at.

AkeBROnos, Sport package, LSD, blah blah. It has every option including backlit door sills. :laugh: 45k MSRP sticker or so back in 2012 :laugh:

How do I like it? It is a really nice, similar to my C5 except this car only had 3415 farts when I got it.. and it was owned by an asian named stephanie.

So it is pretty nice.

And I got it exactly the way I wanted (100% stock with stock sport package +touring+nav+backupcam) so that I don't have to fuck with a single thing

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Not trolling and yes I got a douchomatic, because 0FG shiftin is where it is at.

AkeBROnos, Sport package, LSD, blah blah. It has every option including backlit door sills. :laugh: 45k MSRP sticker or so back in 2012 :laugh:

How do I like it? It is a really nice, similar to my C5 except this car only had 3415 farts when I got it.. and it was owned by an asian named stephanie.

So it is pretty nice.

And I got it exactly the way I wanted (100% stock with stock sport package +touring+nav+backupcam) so that I don't have to fuck with a single thing

Wow, very nice dude :clap: How is the ride quality, it has 19"s yes? not too harsh for yoo? sounds nicely loaded :thumbup: 3415 farts = miles? that is SUPER low.. dem AZN girl drivers, nice.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Ride quality was one of the selling points of the car. Not harsh at all. wayyyyy better than my C5. It is actually pretty softish, so I understand why some ppl go balls deep nismo etc.
this car is set up perfect for a weekend canyon carver that won't make your sunglasses fall of your face if you hit a road imperfection.

My main issue with the car is road noise... but I guess that's just the price you pay for having a sports car.

I also wish I had about .5-1" extra headroom but I am relatively tall. I don't get how forum bros claims that they are 6'7" and "Fit in the car fine" sure in a non sunroof golf I believe it... in a 370z that seems really odd to me.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
interesting and glad to hear on the ride quality. Weird doe, seems like a ton of head room in there with the bubble cockpit ceiling it has. Sounds like a really fun car tho, and yeah, road noise can be bad. Maybe dynamat the hatch?

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
I love you jesus.

I love all my children
Much poon was hit that year. Can confirm.

:w00t: :word: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbsup:

oh wow. I was 16.

you have a Magnaflow.. so, same thing essentially :iono:

this^

He is your personal lord and savior, no doubt.

That poon. Good stuff

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
interesting and glad to hear on the ride quality. Weird doe, seems like a ton of head room in there with the bubble cockpit ceiling it has. Sounds like a really fun car tho, and yeah, road noise can be bad. Maybe dynamat the hatch?

May do it... for now its only on really coarse pavement but my tires are nearly new... so I may do it in a bit.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion

So it is pretty nice.

A single fuck with Stephanie would have been nice! :)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
May do it... for now its only on really coarse pavement but my tires are nearly new... so I may do it in a bit.

yeah, I think because of the lack of rear seat, etc, its pretty loud. Dynamat could help. I kinda wish i had found a G35 with brembos instead, but those are even harder to find at times with the MT, but at least I'd have the little rear seats and my 3yr old could be squeezed back there, lol. She was pretty pissed at me when she saw the Z and was told she couldn't ride in it for some time probably. #cargirl

Shots fired

this^

A single fuck with Stephanie would have been nice! :)

that^

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Now I have nice soft leather.. no longer feeling like I'm jerking off Robocop when I shift :iono:

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
yeah, I think because of the lack of rear seat, etc, its pretty loud. Dynamat could help. I kinda wish i had found a G35 with brembos instead, but those are even harder to find at times with the MT, but at least I'd have the little rear seats and my 3yr old could be squeezed back there, lol. She was pretty pissed at me when she saw the Z and was told she couldn't ride in it for some time probably. #cargirl

this^

that^

I can sound proof that bish. Gonna do that to mine probably too.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Sweet teeny black dick shifter brah