GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

WAP

Go Kart Champion
thats old bruh

its all about dat stance

Ridiculous. It looks like it has polio.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
LOL.. there is an actual vendor called something like that!!

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Btw... I joined the Z club also... 2012 370Z ;)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
holy hell!!! I missed this, NOICE Max, congrats!! love it. how are you liking it so far?

Just ordered this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221750354643?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

As I don't really like the metal "ball" shift knob I have currently.. balls. And the ZII Star Specs are going on next tuesday, they are 245/40/18 all around, square setup for autox, first day is 5/23. We'll see how she does.. as long as its fun and she doesnt blow up, all is good.

AMS confirmed the headers are not Milltek, so not sure if they are Stillen or what they could be.. hopefully something good. The rest of the exhaust is kind of loud. I may end up finding someone to pay cash and trade their stocker for it, or just pick up a stocker for dirt cheap and swap it out, then sell the Milltek. It sounds awesome outside the car, but its loud in general and pretty loud in the cabin.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
WAIT.. is Max trollin'? it's an automatic.. but with Brembos or the Okebonos' or whatever?

WAIT A GODDANG MINUTE.

michal

Go Kart Champion
holy hell!!! I missed this, NOICE Max, congrats!! love it. how are you liking it so far?

Just ordered this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221750354643?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

As I don't really like the metal "ball" shift knob I have currently.. balls. And the ZII Star Specs are going on next tuesday, they are 245/40/18 all around, square setup for autox, first day is 5/23. We'll see how she does.. as long as its fun and she doesnt blow up, all is good.

AMS confirmed the headers are not Milltek, so not sure if they are Stillen or what they could be.. hopefully something good. The rest of the exhaust is kind of loud. I may end up finding someone to pay cash and trade their stocker for it, or just pick up a stocker for dirt cheap and swap it out, then sell the Milltek. It sounds awesome outside the car, but its loud in general and pretty loud in the cabin.

:sm3: You're really getting old and it's not even your DD.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
:sm3: You're really getting old and it's not even your DD.

DANG... the 2003 National Polish Rollerblade Hockey Team Champion just gave me the smackdown :(

Good point.. becauseracecar(?). Speaking of, I do want to lower it about 1" or so, but not sure if that will get done prior to first autox.

Plate choice maybe?

But will most people just think either:

A. "He's 21, again. and again.. and again. what a buttmonkey".

or

B. "He bangs multiple 21yr olds... just cos of that car? ... NOT BAD."