GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I dont personally know jim but i would be hardpressed to say he said anything racist in the last 10 pages or in this thread. I think people just like dogpiling on him and he likes coming back for more lol

He has said questionable things in the past.

I work with people that make bigoted remarks but as long as they tell themselves they are not and don’t actually say it, it’s okay in their mind.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So, looks like Roger Stone is leading the Stop the Steal nonsense. Predictable. He's been involved in illegal political shenanigans since before Nixon. He should be in prison, but Trump pardoned him for lying for him.

Too bad the GOP decided on the Trump model instead of someone like Collin Powell. The world and our country would be a better place.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Its seems like a stretch though for many inferences that have been made. But whatevs

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1605370971589.jpg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
So, looks like Roger Stone is leading the Stop the Steal nonsense. Predictable. He's been involved in illegal political shenanigans since before Nixon. He should be in prison, but Trump pardoned him for lying for him.

Too bad the The AmericanPeople decided on the Trump model instead of someone like Collin Powell. The world and our country would be a better place.
ftfy

although I bitch about the Republican party the people spoke/voted. To make my sadness more complete the Blue Tidal Wave wasn't

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The standard deduction was increased quite a bit. You can still claim mortgage interest(up to 750k debt), but if your itemized deductions are less than the standard.. then you take the standard amount.

That standard deduction increase is slowly reduced and in 2025, goes away, leaving middle class without the higher standard deduction and no mortgage deduction. That's how cons work.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
**Turns out gtifan99, jay, corpin jim and rick are all huge heads and become best friends over internet joints**

nope, never have, never will.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
So now that most of us are regulars in here, lets reintroduce a bit. What are your general ages/professions?

I know Jay works as some sort of IT Project Manager and is in his 30's.
Zrick is half retired but delivers medical supplies in Georgia
I'm Adam, 30, work as a civil engineer, which means project manager/scheduler/designer/etc for civil/IT/ITS projects.

I come and go, I can only take a page or two of this day.

I’m Cooper, 27, and I’m a Point of Sale (yes, POS :) Engineer for a northeast fast food/convenience chain called Wawa.

I’ve worked more this year than any other year in my life. COVID has ushered a massive push to expand avenues for customers to interact with/buy our food. We’ve rolled out curbside ordering, Grubhub, Ubereats, postmates, and doordash delivery, internally-operated Wawa delivery, catering, and we’re actually about to roll out our first-ever drive thru concepts in December.

It’s my job to work with our development contractor in india to define requirements and test integration between the external systems and our internal POS network/software. Also do a fair bit of general support, as we just rolled out an all-new POS software + Credit package to the chain that increases our credit security. Lots of upgrade cleanup and software defects in recent weeks.

I’ve been working 50-70 hour weeks since March. I was on-call last week and I did 90 hours. One of my on-call weeks, I think I did 115 hours in 9 days.

Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I’m Cooper, 27, and I’m a Point of Sale (yes, POS :) Engineer for a northeast fast food/convenience chain called Wawa.

Wawa you say!?! Hey there buddy 😆

I love WaWa and they have been killing it during Covid. My local ones are always busy.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
20201114_111103.jpg

Wife and i are halfway through decorating the tree (way too early IMO). But having all the ornaments organized on the ladder i kinda wanna throw some wreath/rope around it and call it a tree lol